Malec: Sick Days

Magnus POV:
I wake in the middle of the night, I groan and took over to put my arm around Alec, but he isn't there. I look at the clock; 5:30 Alec usually heads to the institute by now. "Alec?"
I hear someone retching in the bathroom, I get out of bed and knock on the door, "Alexander? Are you okay, baby?"
"Yea, I'm-" he throws up again, "fine." He finishes.
"No you're not. Open the door."
"Mags, I'm fine. I have to get going any-" he throws up again, "anyway."
I use my magic to unlock the door. I bend down in front of him and place my hand on his forehead. "Alec, you're burning up."
"I'm so cold though," he says, I see he is shivering.
"Let's get you back into bed," I say.
"No, I need to get going." He says trying to stand.
"No," I pick him up and lay him in bed. "You are staying right here." I tell him.
"But Jace and Isabelle-"
"I'll text them," I assure him.
I start to walk out when I say, "I'm not going to heal you, mister, you are staying in bed if I have to tie you to it." I smirk at what I just said, "and not the kind you like."
"But-"
"Alexander, it's not worth fighting this."
"Fine." He says.
I grab Alec's phone, and see 4 texts from Jace and Isabelle.
You coming?-Jace
Alec?-Jace
Hey big bro you coming or did Magnus work you too hard last night?-Isabelle
Alec? Are you okay?-Isabelle
This is Magnus, Alec is sick and won't be coming to train today-Magnus
Jace responds;
Can't you just heal him?
I can but I won't. He needs rest, that is probably one of the reasons why he is sick.-Magnus
Okay, I hope he feels better!-Isabelle
I put his phone back on the table and go back into the bedroom, I see that he is asleep. I pull a chair over and put my feet on the bed, falling asleep shortly after.
When I wake back up its 10:30, I look to the bed to see that Alec isn't there. "Alec?" I ask. I walk around the whole house and can't find him.
I call Isabelle, "hello?"
"Is Alec with you?"
"Yea, I thought you said that he is sick, but he doesn't look too good."
"Don't let him leave, I'm coming over."
When I walk into the institute I storm to the training room. I walk in to see Alec sitting on the ground leaning against the wall, "Alexander Lightwood!"
His head snaps up, "don't shout, I have a splitting headache."
"I told you to stay in bed," I say as I start making a portal.
"I was feeling better," he says.
"Don't lie Alexander," I say, I pick him up and walk through the portal.
I set Alec on the bed, I do a spell that doesn't let him get up from the bed, he can still move around and be comfortable but he can't get up unless I remove it. "What if I have to go to the bathroom?"
"Then call me," I say. "No, go back to sleep."
"I'm sorry, Mags." He says in a small voice.
I sit on the bed next to him, "I'm not mad Alec. Just a little frustrated."
"I love you," he says.
I kiss his forehead, "I love you too."