Jocelyn and Luke: Surprise?

Jocelyn POV:
Clary moved out last week, I thought that the house would feel empty without her here but with Luke and 2 year old daughter Tessa, it's completely different! "Luke! We are meeting Clary at the Institute, let's go!"
"I'm coming!" He says coming down with my daughter in his arms.
We decide to walk to there because it's been so nice out. Tessa runs in front of us saying, "come and get me!" Luke runs after her and picks her up, he throws her above his head, she squeals in delight as she goes into the air.
"Carful Luke!" I exclaim.
"Joce, I won't drop her... again..." Luke says, when she was 11 months old Luke accidentally dropped her. But she fell on the couch, then rolled off so she was fine.
When we get to the Institute, Clary and Jace are waiting for us, "Jace!" Tessa shouts running up the stairs, for what ever reason; Tessa loves Jace when we see him she is glued to his side.
Jace bends down and Tessa runs into his arms, "how are you Miss. Tessa?" He asks putting her on his hip.
"Hey mom, Luke," Clary says hugging us. Jace tries to set Tessa down, but her arms stay wrapped around his neck.
"Jocelyn, Luke," Jace says.
"Tessa!" Izzy says coming out.
"Izdy!" Tessa says reaching for her.
Izzy takes the little girl in her arms, "hows my girl?"
"Good," Tessa says.
"Let's go inside, yea?" Clary's says.
"Clary!" Tessa says, then reaches for Jace again.
"I see that look on your face Joce, it's not bad that Tess likes Jace," Luke says.
"I... know that..."
"At least we have a babysitter," he whispers is hot breath in my hear.
We go into the main room where everyone is, "hello Jocelyn." Maryse says.
"Hello."
I look over to Clary and her friends, I see Magnus staring at me. I raise my eyebrow at him, asking a silent question. He stands up and comes over to me, "come with me."
"What? Why?" I ask.
"Just come," Magnus says.
"Magnus?" Alec asks.
"Jace!" Tessa squeals as he tickles her.
"I'll be right back, Alec." Magnus says.
I follow him out into the hallway, "what?" I ask.
"I'm just congratulating you," he says leaning against the wall.
"Congratulating about what?"
"So I'm guessing you don't know then?"
I sigh, "just tell me Magnus."
"You're pregnant," he says.
"What?" I say. "No. How could this have happened."
Magnus puts a hand on my shoulder, "well... When two people really love each other-"
I cut him off, "quiet!"
"Are you going to tell Luke?"
"I don't really have a choice," I say. When I walk back in I go over to Luke and tell him that I need to talk to him, Clary and Tessa.
Clary walks out with Tessa on her hip, "is everything alright?"
"Yea, everything is fine but I need to tell you all something."
"Okay?" Luke says.
"I'm pregnant," I say.
"What?" Clary and Luke ask together.
"Surprise?"