Sizzy: Where is she?

Simon looks up from his book when he sees someone sit next to him on the bench at the park. He looks over to see its a beautiful women. She glances over at him and smiles. "Hi."

"Hi." Simon smiles and holds out his hand. "I'm Simon."

"Isabelle." She says. "So, which one's yours?" She asks looking at the park with the squealing children.

"I don't have any kids. I just like to come here to read. My roommate and his girlfriend..."

She giggles. "Can't keep their hands off each other?"

Simon grimaces. "Yeah. So do you have a kid?"

Isabelle grins and nods. "Yeah. She's is..." she looks around the park when her face pales. "Where is she, I just saw her before I came over here!"

"I'll help you find her." Simon offers. "What's her name?"

"Where could she be?" Isabelle is shaking. "She never runs off."

"Hey, calm down. What is her name?"

"Charlotte." Isabelle says. "She has my hair and blue eyes and freckles on her cheeks. She's wearing pink pants with a striped brown and white shirt and a light brown jacket."

Simon nods. "Hey, it's okay. We'll find her."

Simon scours the park, looking for the little girl. When he sees a little girl who matches the description waking to the nearby wooded area. He looks around for Isabelle. But when he can't find her he walks over to the child.

"Charlotte?" The little girl turns. "Charlotte your mommy is looking for you."

"Mommy says I no go with strang-strange." Strange? Oh, stranger.

"Can you wait right here? I'll go get your mommy, okay?" Simon asks. The little girl nods.

Simon looks around for Isabelle, when he finds her he jogs over. She is talking to a police man, shaking. "Isabelle! I found her!"

She looks over at him then to where he is pointing. She breaks into a run over to the little girl. "Charlotte!" She picks her up. She cries into the little girl's shoulder. "It's okay, mommy's here."

Simon walks over. "You have one smart little girl. She wouldn't come with me because I'm a stranger."

Isabelle kisses her daughter's head. "That's my girl."

. . .

"Thank you so much for helping me." Isabelle says for the hundredth time.

Simon waves her off. "It's fine, really."

Isabelle shakes her head. "At least let me give you my number."

Simon smiles at her. "Deal."

"I'll be waiting for your call." Isabelle says.

. . .

I know it's really bad but I have 50 drafts for this book. And I can't find a way to finish any of them!!! So frustrating!!

I love you guys!

I hope to update soon!

💜Rachel