Malec: Puppy

"Where did you get that thing?" Magnus spits, holding Chairman Meow to his chest. Magnus' boyfriend is holding a squirming puppy in his arms.

"I told you about that dog that has been following me around? This is him." Alec smiles, walking into the kitchen. "I think he is a stray." Alec nuzzles his forehead onto the puppy's, the puppy licks Alec's nose.

Magnus sighs and sets his cat down, "Alexander, nearly every dog in New York is a stray. You can't go around taking in everyone you see." Magnus flops onto the bright blue couch.

"Can we keep her?" Alec asks, after a few moments of silence. "With us, I mean." Alec sits next to Magnus on the couch. "I can't keep him at the Institute. Church would not get along with him."

Magnus scoffs, ignoring the puppy's sniffing around his face. "And you think Chairman will?"

"Yes." Alec says, setting the puppy down who immediately went over to the cat and started to sniff. Chairman didn't seem to give any notice to the puppy. "Please Mags?" Alec edged closer to Magnus, pecking him on the lips. "Please?"

"Oh and you think you're going to bribe me with kisses?" Magnus asks. Alec nods and looks into Magnus' eyes, blue starring into gold. Magnus sighs and caves. "Fine you can keep it--"

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Alec exclaims, kissing Magnus in between each thank you.

"I'm not done," Magnus says, pushing him away. "He's your dog, got it? He makes one mess on my floor and he's gone. Got it?"

Alec nods, grinning and hugging Magnus. The puppy, as if she knew what happened ran over to the couch and tried to jump. Her legs being far too small and she falls to the ground crying.

Alec picks her up and sets her on the couch. "You get to stay Bella!"

Magnus finally got a good look at the puppy--Bella. She was noting but wrinkles! "So you're naming her Bella? Are you sure it's a she?"

Alec nods. "Yep. Bella." The puppy chews on Alec's finger, Alec laughs. "Isn't she cute?"

Magnus laughs and shakes his head. He snaps his fingers and a little pink bow on an elastic band appears. He slides it onto the puppy's ear. "Now she's cute."

Alec pecks Magnus's cheek and sets the puppy on his stomach. The trio eventually fall asleep, Bella enjoying the warm heat coming from Alec and Magnus' bodies.