Heline: Love isnt defined by who you love, its defined by how

"Helen?" Aline asks knocking on bathroom door. "You okay, babe?"

Helen takes a deep breath before answering. "Yea-yeah, I'm okay."

"You don't sound okay... come on, let me in." Aline says. Helen stands to unlock the door, she smiles lightly.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"What if they hate me? Or you?" Helen asks. Helen and Aline are telling
Helen's siblings about their relationship. She's scared of how they are going to react.

"Helen we've already talked about this, your siblings love you. They won't care. And if they do... your dad will beat them to a pulp. Okay? So let's go tell them."

When they walk into the training room all of the children were there.
"Guys!" Helen yells. "Guys!"

Aline sighs and puts her fingers between her lips and whistles. They all turn to look at her.

"Hey, uh, we, uh, want to talk to you guys." Helen says.

"Ha!" Emma pins Julian down on the mat. "I win! And yeah we can talk."

They sit in the library, the youngest Blackthorn on Aline's lap.

"Aline and I, we, uh..." Helen trails off.
Aline sighs, "Helen and I have been dating for the past couple of months."

"Damn it!" Julian exclaims digging in his pocket.

"Julian Blackthorn!" Helen exclaims.

"Pay up," Emma says.

"What?" Aline asks.

"We found you two making out last month and we had a bet of when you were going to tell us." Emma says taking the money. "Thank you."

"So... you're all okay with this?" Helen asks.

Julian looks confused, "why wouldn't we?"

Mark laughs, "you honestly thought this would bother us? It takes more than that to get out of this family."

Livia nods, "you're stuck with us. And not only because you're a good babysitter."

"My parents told me that love isn't defined by who you love but how." Emma says. Julian smiles and takes her hand.

Helen nods, "thanks Emma. We're gonna get going. Dad should be home soon but for now, Mark, you're in charge."

"How come he's always in charge?" Julian complains. The two start shouting at each other. Aline gives Octavian to Livia and the they leave.

"I love you." Aline says, for the first time.

The breath is taken from Helen. "What?"

"I love you, so much." Aline says. "You don't have to say it back..."

Helen smiles, "I love you too."