Sizzy: AU

This is NOT a continuation of the last Sizzy AU! I repeat! This is NOT a continuation of the last Sizzy AU!

Isabelle Lightwood scans the lunch room, looking for Simon Lewis.
She looks at her brother Jace and follows his eyes, he is starring at Simons little red-head friend.
She walks over to their table, his friends gawk at me. "Lewis."
He turns and his eyes go wide behind his glasses, "hey, Isabelle, what do need?"
"Meet me in the bleachers after school at 2:30, don't be late." She says then saunters away.
*After school*
Simon waits in the bleachers, "I can't believe I'm doing this..."
Soon he hears someone walking up the stairs, it's her.
She walks over to him and sits next to him. "So, you're probably wondering why I had you meet me here."
Simon laughs, "that's one way of putting it." He takes a sip of his water.
"I need you to be my boyfriend." Isabelle says.
Simon spits out his water and chokes on some of it too. "You want me to be your what?"
Isabelle sighs, "I need you to be my boyfriend."
"Why?"
"Does it matter?" She scoffs.
Simon scoffs as well, "yes it matters! Why can't you ask one of your old boyfriends?"
"Because they're asses and my parents don't like me... sleeping around as they say so I need you to be my boyfriend so they'll get off my back."
Simon stares at her, waiting for her to exclaim, 'got ya!' But it never came. "You're serious?"
She nods, "here's the deal, you will date me for 3 months then we'll stage a breakup and go our separate ways."
Simon stares at her, wide eyed. "Don't look at me like that! You'll get stuff out of this too!"
Simon blushes when he comprehends what she means. "Why should I do this?"
"Because you're a good person and you have no shot with Clary."
"Wha-what?! I don- I don't like-"
"Yes, you do." She says. "So do we have a deal?"
Simon wants to say no but his heart is pounding in his chest, 'yes, yes, yes.'
"I can't believe I'm saying this but... Yes, I'll be your 'boyfriend.' Let's shake on it."
"Or," Isabelle says, "we can kiss on it."
"Oh, I don't think that-" Simon gets cut off by Isabelle's lips on his.
She pulls away, "we'll work on that. By the way soon, an anonymous text will be sent out about us dating to pretty much the whole grade."
Simon nods, "okay. I guess I'll see you tomorrow."
"Bye," she says.
Once she is gone Simon stands up, "shit what did I get my self into?"
The next day Simon walks into school, people whisper and stare at him. He finds Clary at her locker, "hey."
"That's all you have to say to me?" She asks. "I'm your best friend, Simon. Why didn't you tell me?"
"I'm sorry, I didn't think it was that big of a deal."
"Simon, my mom knows about it." she spits.
He sighs, "I'm sorry, I should have told you."
She groans, "why can't I stay mad at you? So, how'd it happen?"
"She pretty much asked me out." Simon shrugs.
"She asked you out?" Clary scoffs.
Simon leans against the wall of lockers, "yes, is that so hard to understand?"
She laughs, "kinda, I mean, you're you Simon and she's her."
"Very good Clary," Simon jokes.
"You know what I mean, Simon." Clary rolls her eyes.
Jace Herondale leans up against the other side of Clary's locker. "Hey Fray."
Clary sighs, "what do you want Jace?"
"So, is it true that you're dating my sister Lewis?"
Simon shrugs, "so what if it is?"
"Don't get so cocky," Jace says.
Clary scoffs, "says you. I'll see you later Si." She walks off.
"Dammit," Jace groans. "You two are best friends right?"
"Yeah, so?"
"What can I do to make her notice me?"
Simon laughs, "why would I help you?"
"Because you care about Clary."
Simon groans, "fine, I don't know. Just do small things. Like leaving a note in her locker."
"A note that says what?"
"I don't know, something girls find cute."
"What do girls find cute?"
"How the hell am I supposed to know Herondale?"
He groans, "well you got my sister so I figured..."
"She asked me out." Simon says. "I have to get to class, good luck with Clary."
Simon walks into his science room to see a new seating chart. Of course he is next to Isabelle.
He sits down, "hey."
She smiles at him, "hi."
"That brother of yours is a pice of work."
"Jace? I know, try living with him. He takes almost as long as I do in the bathroom."
Simon laughs, "really?"
She laughs too, "really."
The teacher gives them a worksheet to work on throughout class.
As Simon works though it he notices Isabelle stuck on a problem. "Do you need help?"
"No," she says, her voice softens when she answers. "Yeah, thanks."
He laughs, "sure." He explains the problem to her. "Get it?"
She nods, "yeah, I think so but, could you, maybe, come over after school and help me?"
Simon grins, "is the Isabelle Lightwood nervous?"
"No, shut up." She shoves him playfully.
"Yeah, I will come over."
She smiles "great."

Over the next three months Simon and Isabelle- or Izzy as he liked to call her- grew very close.
Izzy has never felt like this with anyone. Her heart pounds when he is near, her day gets better when he kisses her cheek good morning everyday before first hour.
She doesn't want it to end.
The past three months have been the best months of Simon's life. He thought dating Izzy would be a pain in the ass but he loves it. Her parents and little brother love him. Especially little Max. Every time they kiss he feels a spark that he's heard about in fairytales.
He doesn't want it to end.
But. Last week, they staged a break up and went on their separate ways.

Simon misses her, so much. He misses her hair, her beautiful black hair. He misses her eyes. Her lips. Her soft skin. Her long fingers that griped his hair when they kissed. Her long legs. Her feet and toes that curled when he kissed a certain spot on her neck.

Isabelle misses him, so much. His soft brown hair. His stupid glasses that she loved. The way he would hold her after they had sex, as if he was so scared to lose her that he couldn't let go. The way his hands touched her, as if she was a China doll. The way he would make her blush and make her toes curl.

"That's it," Simon says standing up from his bed. "Mom! I'm going out!"
"Okay, grab a jacket!"
Simon grabs his jacket and runs to Izzy's house.
He knocks on the door, "is Izzy here?" He asks Alec.
"No, she went on a walk in the park. But-"
"Thanks!" He runs off to the nearest park.
A crack as thunder erupts in the sky. It starts to pour, he doesn't care. He just keeps running.
He finally finds her sitting by the pound.
"Izzy!" He yells.
She turns, "Simon, what are you doing here."
"I need to tell you something." He says. "When you asked me to be your boyfriend I thought I would be waiting for it to be over but I never wanted it to end."
"Simon, I-"
"Izzy, I loved spending time with you, getting to know all about you. I loved every moment with you. Izzy, please I miss you, I miss everything about you. When I see you at school my heart gets ripped in half. Do you realize how many times I see you a day? My heart is in, like, 20o pieces, Izzy. Please."
"Please what?" She asks, Simon can only tell she is crying because of her bloodshot eyes. The rain and tears are making her make up run.
"Please, Izzy, I need you in my life."
"I need you too," she throws her arms around him.
Their lips connect in a slow, passionate kiss.
When they pull away, he says, "I love you Izzy."
"I love you too."