Malec: Nicknames

Thanks to choco1ate who encouraged me to do this story!
----------------------------------------------

Magnus POV:

I was sitting in my living room with my blue-eyed shadowhunter, his nose buried in a book, "Sweet Pea?" I ask.
"No," Alec says not even looking up from his book.
"'No' what?" I ask.
"Don't call me that Magnus," again he said it without looking up from his book.
"Okay how about cupcake?" he shakes his head, "baby?" he shakes his head again, "dear?"
"I'm not an animal Magnus."
"Very well... darling," I say and glance at him, he is blushing bright red, "darling it is then."
"Fine but not in public," he says.
"Okay. Come sit by me darling," I say patting the couch, he gets up from the floor and sits next to me, "put the book down." He shakes his head, "alright lets see if I can make you." I start to kiss his neck, he shifts but doesn't put the book down, I nibble on his ear lobe, "please put the book down darling," I whisper into his ear, he doesn't budge, that's when I get an idea, I grab the book so fast he doesn't realize what I am doing. I pull him onto my lap, he makes a noise of surprise, "That's better."
"Magnus I was-" but I cut him off by kissing him passionately he responds by pushing me back against the couch, I let him take control of the kiss, he usually doesn't do this type of thing. Alec starts to unbutton my shirt, not fast enough for my liking, once he is done I pull the shirt off and I tug on the hem of his shirt he pulls it off in one quick motion, but before the pants can come off.
"Holy shit I'm blind!" it can only be Jace.
"Then try knocking next time, we were kinda in the middle of something," I say, which makes Alec blush, my I do love his blush.
"Noted, I'll knock when leaving the bathroom here!" he yells.
"What do you want blondie?" I ask.
"I want to take Clary on a vacation to get her mind off things," Jace says, "where should I take her?"
"Paris is lovely this time of year and it's the city of love," I tell him winking.
"Tell your boyfriend to keep his perverted mind to himself, Alec," Jace says, "Thanks Magnus, continue what I interrupted!" he shouts over his shoulder as he leaves. I look over to Alec who is blushing a deep red.
"Shall we continue in the bedroom?" I ask.
"Magnus, I don't know if-" I pick him up and drag him to the bedroom.