Malec: Girl Stuff

Warning: if you are a boy, you might not like this chapter... Not trying to sound sexist but... Just a warning...

"Ally, honey dinner is ready." Ally's dad, Alec says through her door.
"I-I'm not hungry, my stomach hurts."
"Can I come in?"
"No!" She says. "You don't need to come in I'm fine!"
Magnus comes to his husbands rescue, "Ally what's wrong darling? We can help you."
"This is something neither of you can help me with! Just leave me be!" Ally shouts angrily.
Magnus and Alec's son, Elie, comes into the hallway, "why is Ally mad?"
Alec glances at his husband, "Bud you can do start dinner. I need to talk to daddy."
"Okay." He says.
Alec pulls Magnus into their bedroom, "I think I know why Ally is upset." Alec says.
"Why?"
"Well, when Isabelle was around her age she... got her period..." Alec says.
"Oh..." Magnus says flopping onto the bed.
"Yea..." Alec says flopping down next to him. "What do we do?"
"Alec, even though I've lived 800 years, I know nothing about that..."
"Don't look at me," Alec says defensively, "I have no clue."
They look to each other, "Isabelle."
Alec grabs his phone and clicks on his sisters phone contact, "hey big bro what's up?"
"Can you come over by any chance?"
"We just got done with dinner but maybe for desert..."
"No, just you."
"Is everything okay?"
"It's Ally she..."
"She what?"
"Magnus and I think she got her period and we don't really-"
"Say no more, I'll be over soon." She says then hangs up on Alec.
Alec and Magnus join Elie at dinner. While they eat there is a knock on the door. Alec gets up to open it.
Isabelle hugs her brother, "hey thanks for coming over." Alec says.
"No problem," she says.
"Aunty Izzy!" Elie says running over to her.
"Hey buddy! I'll come out and see you in a bit, I have to talk to your sister. Okay?"
"Okay!" He says running back to the table.
Izzy walks over to her room, "Ally, it's Izzy can I come in?"
The door opens and Izzy shuts is behind her.
"What are they talking about?" Elie asks.
"Girl stuff," Alec says.

Isabelle sits next to Ally, "how's my girl doing?" She asks.
"I got my period," The young shadow hunter says.
"Congratulations," Izzy smiles.
"What do I, uh, do?"
Izzy explains the whole thing to Ally. Pads, tampons, the whole gist. She also explained sex to her, weather Alec and Magnus liked it or not she told her. No girl wants their dads to explain that to her.
Izzy brushes a pice of hair behind Ally's ear, "you okay?" She nods. "Do you have any questions?"
"Did you lose your virginity to Uncle Simon?"
"No, let's not talk about my experience with sex, okay? You can talk to Aunty Clary about that... Do you have any personal questions?"
"No," she says shaking her head.
Izzy wraps her arms around her niece, "I love you. And I trust you to make the right decisions. Don't have sex with someone until you are ready. Don't let him pressure you into it. Promise me you'll wait until you are in love?"
"I promise Aunty Izzy," she says.
"Okay good. I brought these over for you." She hands her a box of tampons and pads. "Go put them on and you can eat dinner."
Ally nods and heads to the bathroom, "oh and Ally?"
"Yea?"
"It'll feel weird at first and uncomfortable. Okay?"
She nods.
Izzy heads out of the room. "Alec? Magnus?"
They come over to her, "okay so I explained it all. I also told her about sex." They don't look too angry. "She wouldn't want to hear it from her dads..."
"Thanks Iz," Alec says.
"No problem." Izzy heads to the door, "oh when she comes out, act like everything is normal."

Alec sits back down and finishes his dinner, his daughter comes out of her room and sits next to her brother.
"Your stomach feeling better?" Magnus asks.
She looks relived, "yes, thank you. Can I have food?"
"Go ahead." Alec says laughing.