[ Chapter 15 : This Morning ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" He left? " Natalie asked, I nodded.

" I woke up and he wasn't there, I guess he's just like every other guy that I've dated " I said.

" Ugh, don't even remind me of Marcus " she said as she pass me the brown paper bag and sit down next to me on the edge of this cliff, as below us is the sand.

" Thanks " I open the brown bag and see the inside are doughnut's.

I take the one coated with chocolate.

" Marcus is not really a bad guy, he told me we're doing a long distance relationship " I said.

" And he blocked you. . . .a year ago " she said.

" Who knows?, Maybe we're still together " I said and take a bite of the doughnut.

" He cut you off through all his social media " she said, I sigh.

" I guess Gene and I were fucking for fun " I said.

" I don't think so " she said.

" How would you know? " I asked.

" I just know, really though, he's been going to the hospital to visit his friend and I gotta say he's really hot " she said.

" Sasha is still in the hospital? " I asked, she nodded.

" Mitsunari had to hospitalized her remember? " She asked and grab my doughnut from my hand, taking a bite out of it.

" Did you see him this morning? " I asked.

" Surprisingly no, only the Zenix guy " she said.

" Huh " I said and lean my head on her shoulder.

" Come on, what's on your mind? " She asked as she swallow the doughnut.

" I feel like last night was something else " I said as I lift my head then take the doughnut from her hand.

I take a bite out of it.

" What do you mean something else? " I shrugged and swallow the doughnut, she takes it from my hand then finish it.

" Was he dominant? " She asked.

" Sort of " I said.

" Oooo~, you guys doing a DDLG roleplay? "

" What?, No, the fuck is even DDLG? " I asked, she winks and grab another doughnut in the brown paper bag.

" He calls you kitten and you were being dominant and so did he, you should read more things about roleplay's " she said.

" And you should stop reading those fanfictions " I said.

" You can't tell me what to do " she said.

" Why am I even hanging out with you? "

" Hey, be glad I was here for you and have someone to cover my shift " she said, I sighed.

" Cass should be here in a few more minutes " I look down at my watch.

" Why? "

" She was called from someone who made a deal with her and she wants my help, we're hunting down three guys, the owner said he'll pay good money, Cass knows I really need it "

" Even if Marcus is still with you, you have been sleeping with a lot of guys " she said.

" They don't mean anything to me, all that just because I need to kill the person " I said.