[ Chapter 2 : The Tournament ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" You know, you can't keep this up " I look up at the mirror where I see my second brother behind me by the door with his jet black bang covers one of his light baby blue eyes.

" Say whatever you want Zane, it's not like your not doing the same as me " I said.

" We work together, you always go out alone, it's dangerous " he said.

" It's just this one mission calm down would you?, I'm doing this for Vylad " I said and put on my F/c leather jacket.

" I thought mom and dad had his medical bills covered " he said.

" They do but I saw that the numbers keep adding up, so I'm helping, you should try that sometimes " I turn around to him.

" Try what? " He asked.

" It's called socializing " I smile, he snickers and even with that mask over his face I still can tell he's smiling.

" Where's Garroth? " I asked as I approach my bed, I sit down and pick up my M24 on the bed.

" He's with mom in the kitchen " he said.

" Okay " I take out the mag and it's empty.

" What are you doing? " He asked.

" Can't you tell what your big sister is doing?, I'm reloading my gun " I said and open the drawer next to me where I see hundreds of bullets in their cases.

I take out one case and place it on the table, taking off the lid I start to take out the bullets one by one then put it in the empty extended mag.

" Where are you going? " He asked.

" I joined a tournament last week and it's starting tomorrow morning " I said and put the mag in my sniper bolt rifle.

" Your going to use that for a tournament? " He asked.

" Assault rifles are so OP you know that?, Sniping is using stealth and strategy much better, one shot kill " I said and grab the 4x scope next to the bullet case.

" Your going alone? " He asked.

" Nope, I registered your name " I put on the safety on.

" What?! " He asked, I place the barrel on the floor while my hands rest on the cheek pad.

" Oh come on Zuzu, it'll be fun, you won't get killed, that's why they gave us a shield collar, if the bullet hits you, it'll just hurt like hell, the shield shatters and you're out, it's a duo team, plus you bought yourself an M416 and I have never ever seen you used it " I said.

" Don't call me that! " He shouts.

" I'll take that as a yes " I take my hands off and set my sniper aside.

My attention turn to my laptop across my room on the desk, I approach it and bend down looking at the screen.

" What is it this time? " Zane asked.

I read it and it's another article, about me and the bounty.

" Nothing " I place my finger on the screen and slide the website to the right removing it.

I turn around to him.

" Come on, mom's waiting " I walk out of my room and shut the door behind him.

We both head down the corridor and down the stairs, I can smell the lasagna from here.

" I just hope that's not Garroth's cooking " Zane said.