[ Chapter 10 : Silverfox ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

" How come you won't introduce me to your parents? " Gene asked as he enters my room from my window.

" Because they'll think your my boyfriend and not even a month later they'll marry us off " I said as I was done pulling the mattress.

He then flop down and look up at me sexily, I scoff and grab an extra blanket.

" Why wouldn't you marry me? " He smirks.

" I rather suffocate you with this " I hold the blanket.

He blink his eyes at me.

" Okay " he turn away and I throw the blanket at him.

" I'm going to get some drinks and snacks, stay and don't make any noise, I'll be back in a minute " I walk out the door and shut it behind me.

I head down the stairs and enter the kitchen, I approach the pantry and see chips, crackers and other foods, I grab three packets of pop tarts. I turn around to only see Garroth.

" Ah! " I scream and jolted back as my back hit the rack.

I yelp holding the back of my head.

" What the hell?! " I look up at him as I rub the back of my head.

" What are you up to? " He asked.

" What does it look like?, I'm getting food " I pick up the pop tarts I drop.

" It's midnight " he said.

" So what?, Ever heard of a midnight snack?, What are you doing here?, When did you get here? " I asked.

" I just arrive to pick up my phone, so who are you with? " He asked.

" No one, why would you ask that? " I leave the pantry and hear the the door behind me.

" Because I heard you talking with someone " he said as I walk pass him.

" It's probably the music I put on " I leave the kitchen.

It's when he run pass me up the starts.

" Garroth no! " I shout and run after him, he enters my room.

I gasp and he turns around to me.

" That was a waste of my adrenaline " he said.

I furrow my eyebrows and enter my room to see Gene's belongings are gone and the mattress too.

" Uhhh. . .I-I told you " I said as I put the pop tarts on my desk.

" Your being suspicious " he said.

" I am not " I cross my arms and look around to notice the Gene above the ceiling in the corner, my eyes widened and look back down at Garroth.

" Can you please get out? " I asked.

" Why? " He cross his arms.

" I wanna eat, go to sleep and I'm older than you " I grab his arm then push him out.

I shut the door then lock it, I sighed in relief, I hear Gene grunt and I turn around see he landed on my bed.

" My arms are dead " he said as I can see veins popping up.

" I got us some pop tarts " he sit up and I toss him one packet.

I sit down on my bed as he open it, he pass me one and we both smile at each other as we just laugh until I push him off.