[ Chapter 18 : Pocky Game ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.   

" They're mine! " I leap to Gene and snatch the pop tart from his hand.

" Hey!, You already had five pieces! " He said and the pop tart fall off his hand, I caught it with my mouth before it lands on the ground.

I sit up then turn to him, he looks at me with a stern face as I take a bite out of it, I then wink.

" You didn't exactly let me have a bite " he said.

" That's for calling me babe yesterday " I said with my mouth full.

" Will you let me have the pocky? " He asked.

" No " I turn around and grab the packet.

After I finish the pop tart, I open the packet then take out on stick that is coated with chocolate.

" Come on, it was just that one time " he said.

I stand up from the floor.

" If you want me to forgive you, you have to do something better than that " I sit down on my bed then grab my phone, setting the packet on the bedside table.

" Fine " he stands up and I averted my eyes up to him.

" Why don't we play the pocky game " he said.

" Pocky game? " I chuckle.

" How is that funny? " He asked.

" I'm pretty sure you just made that game up 20 seconds ago " I said the stick the pocky in my mouth.

He crawls on the bed then lean his face near mine, I raise a brow at him in confusion, when he takes a bite at the end of the stick, I immediately break it and look away.

" What are you doing?! " I asked.

" I told you, we're playing the pocky game " he turns my head to him.

" And you lost " he said.

" Lost?, I don't know how to play this " I said.

" You broke the stick, the rule is both of us eat the stick until there is no more, and if you break it, you lose, so if I win you have to forgive me " he said, I finish the pocky in my mouth.

" No way! "

" Agree? " he slide his hand up my thigh.

" Okay!, Okay! " I sit up properly and grab another stick form the packet.

I put the stick in between my lips then set my phone aside, he bites the other end, I did again as this keep going, the stick is short, the distance gap in between us is close, I bite again, when he was about to take his last bite the door swings open.

I break the stick turning to the door.

" Oh! " 

" Mom! " She turns away.

" Sorry dear!, Gene I didn't know you were here! " she said.

" Don't worry Mrs. Ro'Meave we were just playing a game " Gene smirks.

I grab my pillow then hit Gene.

" Agh! " He falls to the side on my bed and shove the pillow at his face.

" What game? " I see mother turns back around.

" We are not playing any game!, Anyways, why did you come here mom? " I turn to her with a smile.

" I was going to say that your father and I are going out for another meeting that will probably will take until tomorrow, could you take care of the house and the boys for us while we're gone? " She asked.