[ Chapter 4 : Vector ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" You met Gene? " Garroth asked, I snicker.

" Can you believe him?, He said I was blushing " I stuff the chips in my mouth.

" I mean, who does he think he is? " I asked with my mouth full.

" Finish your food first then talk " Vylad said as he look back down at his book he's reading.

" Ugh " I groan then open the bag of chips wider, I pour all the left over crisp in mouth and the bag was taken away.

I whine to see mom walking away with it.

" Mom! " I whine.

" You eat unhealthy things " she said and walk back in the living room with a potato salad, I gag then place it on the table.

" It's good Y/n " she leaves the room, I lift up my head and see she's gone, I place my hand behind me and grab the chocolate bar.

I take it off the wrapping then stuff it in my mouth, I moan in pleasure.

" You can't stop her with her food " Garroth said as he holds the game console, his eyes focusing on the screen.

" He did told me about his past, it's sad on how he and his brother had to go through " I said, Zane scoffs and I take a bite from my chocolate bar.

" I doubt it it's true " Zane lies on the cushion while his legs are on my lap with his phone in his face.

" Come on know Zane, give him a little bit of sympathy " I said.

" On how he treated everyone back then?, No " he said.

" People change you know " Vylad said.

" We all get to meet someone one day " Garroth said.

" I mean is it me or is it a coincidence that we met on the night after my bounty, then we met again during a tournament, what are the odds? " I take a bite of my chocolate bar.

" I don't know " Garroth presses the console button rapidly and I can hear it vibrating too.

" Don't ask me " Vylad flips another page of his book.

" I don't even know why I'm in this stupid conversation " Zane scrolls through his phone.

" Why did I even asked you guys? " I asked, I push Zane's legs off and stood up finishing my chocolate bar.

I throw the wrapping in the trash as I make my way up the stairs while I'm in my sweatpants and oversized sweater, I head down the corridor and enter my room that is on the left side, I close the door behind and stand there in silent only to hear my laptop blowing up with notifications.

I furrow my eyebrows and turn to my right where my laptop is on the desk charging. I approach it then sit down on the chair, I look at the screen then hold my mouse, moving the cursor to the my notifications, I click on it and it open on a website.

The bounty hunter website, I see the news feed has been updated and a profile getting put for, my eyes widened when I read the target.

Katelyn Brooke, 24 female, $150,000 reward.

" What the hell did you do Kate? "

~ Time Skip ~

" Ow, easy with it would you? " Asked the blue hair girl with light blue eyes.

" It's just a cut on the cheek Kate, your better than this " I said and dab the cotton that is soaked with alcohol.

" Yeah, still it hurts, you haven't even gotten to my head " she gesture to the huge cut on her temple.