[ Special 1/5 : Resumed ]

*play song*

~ 2 Years Later ~

Y/n's pov.   

I bite my pocky stick as I scroll through my phone, it's been a year since dad and I reunited along with Gene and I being together. Mom also have been happy lately but of course she has boundaries for the both of them since step dad is still in the picture. Sasha has been well too, she made a full recovery after that incident, Zenix has been more busy that he was, I don't see him much at the club.

Oh about the clubs, Gene is a clubbing type of guy, he wasn't lying, I think I don't remember half of my life for the last year with him because of the shots. Other than that, it has been going well, bounty hunting has resumed to as it always has, and now I'm in the hospital because all that hunting paid off Vylad's medical bills.

And the surgery.

" You eat so loud " I look up and see my baby brother awake on the hospital bed.

" Oh hey, how are you feeling? " I asked I put away my food and phone.

I got off the chair as I approach him.

" Groggy " he groans as he turn his head to the side.

" Must've been the sedative, but hey, surgery went well " I place my hand on his arm and a gently caress him.

" It did? " He looks up at me with his green emerald eyes, I smile and nodded.

" They did come up with a few complications when they were in there but they got it " I said.

" I still can't feel anything " he said.

" It takes time, they'll probably do some movement therapy's or whatever it's call " I said.

He smiles and close his eyes again.

" Why is he here? " He asked, I look over my shoulder where my boyfriend is on the chair next to mine knocked out.

I chuckle and turn back to him.

" He just wanted to support me. . .and he's sick, hungover last night's wine " I smile.

" Doesn't look like it " he said, I roll my eyes.

" Okay, you woke up and the first thing you do is start moping?, Be happy for once, it goes the same with Zane actually " I said.

He just turn his head away.

" Mom and dad will be here soon, just get more naps if you need " I said.

" Which dad? " He asked.

" Your dad " I poke his cheek and he hit my hand away laughing a little.

" Want me to get you anything?, Soda, burger? " I asked.

" Ice cream " he said, I snicker.

" I'll text mom to get it, anything else? " I asked.

" Him out " he gesture to Gene behind me as he open his eyes.

" Do you want me to push you off the bed and let you sit there miserably hmm? " I asked, he looks at me with his sleepy eyes and an oxygen tube under his nose.

I smile.

" Thought so " I said then put down the railing.

" What are you- "

" Scoot " I lift him and move him aside.

He grunts and I lift his legs aside then get on the bed.

" Gene is a nice ride but not a nice pillow " I said and lie down next to him also being careful with his IV.