[ Chapter 1 : Bounty Hunter ]

*play song*

Y/n's pov.

" That is fun isn't it? " he sighs.

I look up on the foggy mirror as I hold the towel up around my body, I wipe the mirror reveling the guy with dark brown hair and hazel eyes walking out of the shower.

" Was it? " I asked and pick up the pack of cigarettes next to the sink.

I take out one and I feel an arm around my waist form behind.

" It was, can't you tell? " He asked and his soaked body is against my back.

He takes off my hair tie letting down my hair on my shoulders them moves it out of my neck and start kissing it tenderly, I exhale and lean back my head, his hand was about to remove the towel and I stop his hand.

I look down next to the sink and see his phone ringing but it's on silent.

" What? " I see him smile from the reflection of the mirror.

" How long are you going to keep this going?, Your so called girlfriend keeps ringing you up " I look at the ID caller.

Rebecca

" She can wait, as for right now, we can have the night all to ourselves " he grabs the lighter.

I turn around and lean my back was it on the sink, he takes a cigarette and place it in between his lips, he lit it up and I was about to lit mine when he put the lighter down.

He leans in then touch my cigarette with his then it lit up, I inhale then take the cigarette out of my mouth, I blow it out at his face and he did the same.

" It's been a week you know " I said and place my cigarette on the small bowl.

" Doesn't matter, at least she'll find it out tommorow " he place his cigarettes next to mine.

He place both of his hand on my sides and kiss my neck again, he lift me up on the sink and I place my hand on the back of his neck as he starts to kiss that one spot.

" You can't keep this from her Ryan, you know I don't like to associate with any conflicts with anyone " I said, he pulls apart and sigh.

" Listen, I'll take care of it, you don't have to worry about it, plus this is our night and a talk about her is forbidden " he leans in and out lips are just inches away, I snicker.

" You know you were right earlier " I said.

" About what? " He asked as he smiles.

I grab the gun behind me and put it it under his chin, I pull the trigger without hesitation and a bullet blasted up to his head, some of the blood stains my face.

I pick up my cigarette and take a sip, I blow the smoke out while I wipe the blood off.

" This is fun " I smile.

I see my polaroid is to my left and I pick up, I take a pick of Ryan's body and the frames come out, I take it out then fan the picture, soon enough the picture started to appear.

My attention turn to the door opening and guy with blond hair and light blue eyes.

" Took you long enough " he toss my outfit and I caught it as it hit my chest.

" Garroth, how'd you get in? " I asked as I get off the sink.

" Wasn't hard to track you down " he approach Ryan's dead body and grip his hair and pull it back showing his fucked up face.

" What are you doing here? " I asked and take a sip of my cigarette.

" I literally called saying I'm coming over, I was going to take care of this since you always take so long " he said and stick his fingers under the chin where the hole is.