!Please read!

Hi Mi-Loves!

Just want to inform you as early as now to avoid confusion that some of my incoming chapters are incomplete.

It's because those missing parts are only available in the physical book! 

Yes, you read this right! Physical book! I'm planning to publish Secretly Loving My Best Friend as a physical book. As a writer, it's been my dream to have a physical copy of my works, and I'm so delighted to inform you that my goal is finally coming come true soon and for those readers who will join me in fulfilling that dream.

I decided that some chapters of this book are only available in the physical book as part of my gift to you! There would be at least eight exclusive physical book chapters. I just put some of the parts here in Wattpad so you all would have a sneak peek of those chapters. If ever you want to read those chapters, you will need to have the physical book.

I did my best in editing this book! I hope all of you will like what I have added to my first-ever novel of mine.

Also to clarify things, those chapters that are added to the physical book aren't in Wattpad too when I first publish and completed this book so for those who already read this story, all the previous chapters are all going to be republished here in Wattpad.

The storyline is the same too. I just added and updated some details.

Feel free to comment here with your opinions and reaction. Your thoughts are so important to me!

Love lots 

WAANJAIMJORA

A/N

This is not the cover of the book. It's just a sneak peak of what might be added as freebies 🙈