Chapter 39 🔞

~Warning 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 Warning~

Marcus POV

As soon as we entered our room, I immediately put him to bed. He looks so hungry for my kisses. I stood up in front of him and instantly undid his pants.

"Prepare yourself for me, baby!" I said to him, which he immediately obliged. He raised his leg in the air and started to finger himself. It has always been my kink to watch him do it himself. I only imagine this, but now it's happening right before me. Fuck! How can I be so lucky to have someone like Gulf in my life? I shouldn't have been afraid to tell him how I felt; maybe we'd been happier together! Telling each other how much we love and care for one another should have been done sooner! I should have been braver! I messed up!

"Ahh~ Ahh~. Mew! Ahh~!" His moan is so alluring. I watch him while I'm touching my angry length inside my pants.

He looks so delicious right now that I want to devour him already after a minute of just watching him. I pulled down my pants to my ankle and held his legs while rubbing my erection on his tender ass. It's also pulsating in front of me. It's like calling me fuck him mercilessly!

"Oh gosh! Mew! Ahh~~" He moaned so loudly when he felt that the tip of my brother down there was already kissing his ready and so excited to be rimmed ass.

"Baby, I haven't inserted it yet, but you've already turned it on like this." I teased him. he looked at me with his pleading eyes. Fuck! His lips! He's biting his lips!

"Yes, Mew! It is your effect on me. Please do me now, babe! Please, I can't take it anymore." He is begging me to start doing him! But I have another plan today, baby! I will show you how Marcus Evan Wayne Anderson Ayutthaya when I love someone!

"Not so fast, baby!" I lowered my face to his chestnut-shaped, pinkish-colored lips and kissed him hungrily. Which he happily responded to! His mouth is so tasty! His saliva is the sweetest out of all the things I tasted before. I don't know, but I never tasted something so precious as this that I'm addicted to it. I can never have enough of him! I moved away, which made him look frustrated. It made me smile seeing how my baby was so hungrily of my kisses.

I got on my knees and faced his now fully erected dick. I began running my mouth on his thighs up to his hardness. I licked the tip and sucked it as if I was sucking the most delicious lollipop the world could ever have. "Uh~, baby, I won't get tired of satisfying you. I love you so much! Fuck! I love you so much!" I'm such an idiot for not seeing the right person to love from the beginning. If only I love him and not her. Maybe I'll be happier and never experience the pain of losing someone I love. Gulf has loved me since the beginning! If only I had seen him first! Maybe! Just maybe!

"Uh~, Yes, Mew! Uh~ yes! Ah~, so good!"

I heard him moan, and it was my queue that I was doing great for him. I began to suck it while my hand was playing with his balls and the other was playing with his tight hole. I am starting to read his tunnel for my hard dick because I don't think his finger earlier is enough to prepare him. We haven't fuck for three days, so I'm sure he's so tight again. God knows how much I missed this tight hole of his. No one made me feel this way, even though I had already fucked so many girls before, but he was different. He turned me into a hungry monster that will never get enough of him!

I felt his hands pushing my head away from his shaft. His eyes were telling me that he was about to cum. "Mew, please, Move your head. I think I am about to cum!" I stood up to kiss him deeply and exchange our saliva. I suck his lower lip and his tongue as if I'm extracting his saliva from his mouth. He pulled my hair, then pushed my head down to his dick again. I know how much he wants to cum inside my mouth! Cum as much as you want, baby!

I drop my knees so I can taste him. "Baby, I want to taste it!" His cum is the sweetest. He looked at me. I smiled at him, and then he began to fuck my mouth. He moaned loudly when he unloaded his warm liquid inside me. The mixture of his saliva and his cum tastes so good.

I immediately stood up and went to the bathroom to get the lube, I was thinking of getting a condom too, but I just left it there. I went back to and claimed Gulf mouth into mine.

I run to him and immediately grab his body to turn him around. I pulled his ass, put him on his fours, and positioned myself behind him. My tongue ran down to his sweet ass, then to his hole. As I began inserting my fingers into his butt, I put enough lube into it as I didn't want to hurt him. I inserted the tip of my dick, but he stopped me. "Mew? Aren't you going to use a condom?" He asked me.

"No, baby! I want you raw! I want to feel every part of you! We're always using it most of the time, but I promise you, baby! We don't need it anymore! We will never need it because you are the only one for me now! I will never crave for someone else besides you! You, my love! Only you! I want to feel you! I want you to feel my dick inside of you! Please, baby?" I pleaded to him. He nodded as an answer. I smirked.

I tried to insert the tip of my dick again when I felt his body stiffen. "You need to relax, baby. I know it's been three days since we last fuck, but I know your body still remembers me and will always be ready for me. Your body is shaped effortlessly for mine. We are compatible with each other! You are made for me, and I for you!" he nodded.

I thrust, beginning at a slow pace, and when I saw his enjoying face, I started pushing faster, deeper until my base hit him.

"Ah~, yes! Ah ~, you're hitting it, Mew! Please again! There! There! Keep going, Mew! Ah ~. So good. You are so good! Ahh!" He is moaning loudly, and his husky voice is like music to my ears. I began to pound harder and faster. Our bed started to make a loud banging on the wall sound! I need to do something about it! I can't have my baby be disturbed by it!

"Yes, baby, You're so fucking tight! We always do it, but still, you are so tight! Ahh, yes, babe. Join me! Move your ass too. Meet my dick. fuck me too, baby. Ah~, that's it. Keep moving, baby! Ah~, so good ah~ baby!"

The sound of our slamming wet skins made me cum inside him faster. I fell into his body as I released too much load. It is satisfying! I love it! I want him more than ever. I tried to move again, but I saw my baby sleeping there. I think he's already tired of just one round.

Once I'm done settling my baby into bed. I stood up and went straight to the shower. I helped him clean himself up. My body is still asking for more as my dick grows bigger again, but I have to control myself. Once is enough for tonight.

I slammed myself beside him, but before I went to sleep. I looked at him first while caressing his cheeks.

"Thank you so much, Gulf! For accepting me again despite everything that I did to hurt you! I'm such an idiot not to see you! I should have known! I'm such an asshole for hurting the person who never left my side, even though I'm hurting you all the time! Thank you for choosing to forgive me. I know I hurt you enough. I know I'm not easy to handle, but please be patient with me. I promise! I will make it up to you! I love you so much, Baby! Please stay with me forever!" I said to him, and then I kissed his lips.

Thank you, God, for giving this wonderful person into my life

I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes.

I love you so much, Gulf! I love you, baby!

TO BE CONTINUED

WAANJAIMJORA