Chapter 16 - Who are you?

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

"Ouch, my head hurts!" I said as I opened my eyes from my deep slumber and this surge of pain in my head welcomed me with open arms. My body feels so heavy too! I feel like a truck ran me over; even a slight body movement hurt. I tried to sit up, and I realized I was not in a familiar place.

Where am I?

I checked the whole room to know where I was and noticed It looked like a condo unit owned by a man, judging by the color of the walls and the furniture. It has a black side table and a black sofa beside the bed. A black and white abstract painting is also hanging on the wall on top of the couch. Most things here are colored or designed as black, which I find familiar! Someone I knew before has the same taste as this, but I don't remember who!

I started to panic, so I checked myself urgently to see whether I was okay or still had my clothes on because I didn't really remember anything that had happened to me last night. I don't do one-night stands, and if that happens to me. I'd rather kill myself after!

I feel so relieved after seeing that I still have the clothes I had last night except for my shoes! Where are they? I quickly get off the bed to look for my shoes and things like my wallet and cellphone. I don't remember how I got here or who brought me here. All I can remember was I was running away from the restaurant. I was running away from Marcus, and then I felt like I was about to faint. I was fainting until someone grabbed me from behind. I think a man caught me, but sadly I don't remember his face. I remember him calling my name as I was about to lose consciousness, then nothing.

I found my things in the drawer beside the bed; everything inside my wallet is still there, like my cards, ID, and money. I checked my phone and saw that it had a low battery. Fuck! I don't have my charger! I quickly wear my shoes and walk to the door to escape this unfamiliar room.

Thankfully, I'm already strong enough to move, so after getting out of the room, I thought I would be outside this condo, but no! I see this is a much bigger condo unit than I expected. It has a living room, a kitchen, a veranda, and another room.

I was stunned and confused for a while, but when I got my consciousness back, I quickly ran to the door; as I tried to open the main entrance, the door from the other room opened.

I got scared of the person who would come out of that room, so I quickly looked for something I could defend I can use to protect myself from the strange person! I saw it there, so I picked up the baseball bat beside the door.

I stand correctly while holding the bat firmly as I wait. I saw this tall naked from the waist up, a man who looked like he had just woken up, standing in front of me.

"Who are you!" I shouted at him, making his face look so shocked.

"Oh shoot, sorry! I forgot I have a guest!" He said, running back to the room while I stood there looking confused. After a few seconds, he went out again. This time, he was wearing his shirt already.