Chapter 42 - Don't ever let go

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

After our steamy session in the conference room, I am at my office typing into my laptop about the additional items that our client demands earlier in our meeting. I was so focused on typing all the details when Mew suddenly entered. I looked at him quickly and then returned my attention to my work. I'm still slightly mad at him for earlier.

I heard his footstep. I thought he was approaching me, then I felt him put something on my table, but I ignored him.

He then put his hand on my shoulder and acted like he was massaging me. I quickly removed his hand and returned to typing. He will not tame me this time because this pervert needs to learn his lesson. What if we are not lucky just like earlier and somebody saw us doing that? I can imagine how much it will cause for our reputation. It's okay if it's just me, but no! It's his and his family's reputation too. What would the other people say if they saw us in that situation? Isn't he the one who told me to keep our relationship a secret at first because he didn't want us to attract so much attention?

Yes, our relationship is still a secret from other people because of many reasons. He told me he was not yet ready to share the news because it would cause a loud noise. We both have a big reputation in the business industry, but I think he is the one who is not yet ready. If it were me, I don't care about what other people would say because I'm so used to it. I'm used to people judging me just because of my sexuality. I'm used to those judgmental-looking eyes, but I guess he isn't ready yet.

If you love someone, you will be proud of them, but I can't blame him. I'm his first relationship with a man. All his past relationships are with a woman. All of this is new to him. I know that is why I'm willing to wait for him until he is ready to be proud of me. The more important thing for me is that we are happy. He loves me, and I love him. Also, his family doesn't know yet, but Marcus promises to tell them once he gets the opportunity to say it them. He wants them to know first before other people, especially Auntie Vanessa and Uncle Luke. I fully supported him.

He then tried to put his hand again on my shoulder.

"Mew, I said I'm busy!" I said to him.

"You're calling me Mew again. Are you still mad at me? Is it because of what happened earlier?" He asked me, but I ignored him and continued doing my work.

"Babe, don't be mad at me, na~ You know how much I hate seeing you act this way with me. You're stabbing my heart multiple times with how you look right now. Please let's make up, na~!"

I still ignored him. I need to be firm with him about this. I need him to know that we need to be careful. Yes! I love all of it, but still. We need to think also about what will happen if someone sees us. I can't imagine what will happen to Mew, his parent, and this company if we're ever caught doing it. It's not just us now!

"You like that, ahhh. okay!" He spoke. Then I was shocked when he lifted me from my chair. He sat on it and made me sit on his lap.

"What are you doing!" I said to him.