Chapter 61 🔞

~ Warning 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 Warning ~

Marcus POV

We are here at the Airport parking lot. I haven't got a chance to drive far from the airport because I miss my baby so much that I cannot wait any longer. I'm craving him, so I just find somewhere quiet and secluded to park the car.

"Why are we here, babe?" Gulf asks me, looking so confused.

I just smirked at him and stopped the car. I quickly put my seat back to have more space in front of me, and then I instantly pulled Gulf to sit on my lap.

"What are you doing, Mew!" He looked so shocked by this sudden action toward mine

"I miss you so much, baby! I don't think I can surpass this desire for you anymore. I want to be connected to you again more than ever. Please, baby! I need you!" Then I started kissing and sucking his neck

God! His scent is so addicting. He smells like vanilla. He pushes my head back.

"What?" I ask him.

"But Mew, we are still in public. What if someone will see us." He looks alert and conscious. I started to caress his face and smiled at him.

"They won't, baby! Can't you see? No one will be here, especially at this hour, and if there is someone, they will not be able to see us because my car is tinted. Please, babe, I missed you. It's been a long since we can be like this." I started to kiss his neck again.

"Ahh~, but you promised not to do this again. Especially in this kind of place, ahh~!" he said while trying not to moan. I know he loves what I'm doing. He even tilted his head for me to be able to access his neck more.

I stop for a bit and look at my baby, who looks so aroused already. I know how much he misses my touch too.

"Please, babe, just this once! I really can't stop myself anymore. Please, babe!" I also started to touch his length even though he still had his pants on

He looks at his thing down there while thinking so hard. He starts to look all over the place to check if they're someone who can see or notice what we are about to do, and then he looks at me like he's reading my face.

"Please!" I said to him. I act cutely. I'm sure he can't say no to me now, especially if I start to act this way. He bites his lips and speaks.

"Oh, fuck it!" then he was the one who pulled me into a deep kiss. God knows how much I miss claiming these lips and his body. It's only been five days, but still...

"Ahhh, baby, you're so good." I kissed all over his neck, shoulder, ear lobes, his pretty face, then into his lips. We kiss so hard that we must separate for a while to catch our breath. My baby looks so drunk.

I started to undress his clothes and him to me. When we're done, I kiss his neck again, down to his shoulder and then to his chest.

"Ahhh, Mmm~ yes babe, you're sucking it so good ahh~ mmm~!" The sound of his moan makes me crazier.

I started to unbuckle his pants, which he also did to mine. I put him back to his sit then I put my face to meet his semi-hard shaft while his face was resting in the car door on his side. I missed this lollipop of mine. I didn't waste my time; I started licking his balls and then up to the tip of his shaft. I started kissing the end of his length, which made him whimper so loud. I know he's enjoying this as much as I do.

"Don't be so loud, babe. Someone will hear us!" I said to him. I don't care, but my baby is so worried about it. I saw him put his hand into his mouth, trying to stop himself from making a sound.