Chapter 36 - Unexpected seen!

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

It's been three days since Mew, and I was... What should I call this? Intimate with each other? The last time was three days ago, which feels like forever. I'm so busy with my campaign project that needs to be presented today for that demanding client. I was very devoted to this as this is my first personal project at INF. Usually, I'm just helping with the existing ones and making them more presentable, but now. I'm the one who oversees everything from the start to the end. I need to make this successful.

I admit I haven't seen Mew these past few days, even though we are on the same floor, because I'm so busy. I haven't been able to check on him. I haven't gone home for three days also. Mew tried to convince me to go home with him on the first day, but I said that I needed to finish this within three days, which is why I couldn't even manage to go home and rest. He kept on trying until he stopped talking to me. I was upset, but I guess

it's okay because I needed to focus on this badly. Only for three days, Gulf! Only three days! Gosh! I'm so stressed right now! I missed him so much! I was preparing everything for my presentation later when Anne walked inside my office.

"Hi Sir Gideon. Everything is ready for your presentation in conference room one." She smilingly said to me. She has been my secretary ever since I worked here. Mew gave her to me because I've been closed and comfortable around her already, so he just hired another secretary that will handle Anne's tasks.

A slutty secretary! Yes! Slutty! Every single one of them! Mew already hired 20 of them just this year, and it is only May, for god's sake!

I don't know why every single one tried to seduce Mew! It's like he is a magnet to those kinds of women. Mew swears to me that he never takes initiative and those girls are the ones who keep making moves on him, but the thing is, Mew was also entertaining them. Doesn't Mew notice that every time his secretary makes a move on him, I want to strike their head off? Those bitches! He will always say that he doesn't mind and that It's okay for him to flirt because Mew is not in a relationship anymore, so what does he call about us? About me? A fling? A sex buddy?

Every single time Mew and I will end up fighting about them. The last time was the worst because I caught them nearly having sex in our fucking room. I understand that he was drunk at that time, but please! Have some respect for me! I was hurt and insulted then because I felt like I was nobody to him. Like finally, he answers the one question I have had for him for the past year: "What am I really to him" Nothing! I tried leaving him that day, I felt like I had enough of these, and I had to go with him.

I was so devastated that day that I went back to my empty house, then I cried and cried alone on my bed, but the next day, I found him on my bed sleeping beside me. I pushed him off course, I tried to get away from him again, but he dropped to his knees, begging me to stay, and cried in front of me. He cried so much and said that it would never happen again. Mew told me that he would stop being flirty just for me not to leave him.