Chapter 43 - Surprise

Gideon POV

Gideon POV

After our long drive, we finally stopped at a tv station. I was so confused about what are we doing in this place.

"Babe, what are we doing here?" I asked him confusedly

"You'll see, babe. Come on! It's about to start!" He looked so happy, like he was excited about his so-called surprise for me. I'm interested in what this surprise requires for us to go here. He pushed me to go inside the building, but I stopped him. Why are we entering this place?

"Babe, are we allowed to go here? Omg! I don't want to go to jail for breaking in here!" I asked. As far as I know, the security in this kind of place is so strict.

"Of course, babe. I will not bring you if we are not allowed to be here. Silly! Come on! We are going to be late!" He excitedly pulled me inside.

As we entered the building, I was shocked when the guard greeted Mew like he already knew we were coming here, and then a man approached us.

"Oh, Marcus! Good thing you are here already! The show is about to start." He said to Mew happily

"Mew, who is he?" I didn't call him Babe because there was someone else with us

"Ahh, this is Leo, One of the producers. He is the one who gave me the pass to attend one of the shows here." I nodded

"Hi! I'm Leo. It's nice to meet you. Am I one of Marcus's College classmates, Gideon Gulf, right? Marcus's Best friend?" Leo greeted me.

"Ahh, ye..." I was about to answer him yes, even though it was kind of hard because of the fact that I couldn't tell anyone who I was to Mew, but I was stopped by a hand firmly gripping my hand. I looked at Mew; he was not looking at me; instead, he was looking at Leo.

"Ahh, no! I mean, yes! He is my best friend, but he is also my boyfriend!" I was shocked when I heard what Mew had said to his friend. Leo seemed to shock about it too, and then he smiled.

"I figure! There is no way he is just your friend, especially with how you look at him!" Leo looked at us seriously and then smiled again.

"You two look so good together! The always handsome and full of appeal Marcus and you, Gideon Gulf!" Leo looks at me.

"You look so beautiful! If not for how you dress today, I would be mistaken to think of you as a woman. I envy you!" I got confused with what Leo said; Mew seemed to notice that he put his mouth near my ear and whispered something.

"He is gay too, babe! Don't worry! We're safe with him!" Mew smiled and then looked at Leo again.

"It's so nice to meet you finally! I'm not sure why, but I seemed to like you more for Marcus, unlike his ex-girlfriend, Allyssa! She may look like a goddess, but there is something not right with that girl! I'm just not sure why!" Leo said. I felt a little awkwardness in Mew when he heard her name. I ignore it, especially now! I'm happy that Mew finally told someone else about our relationship! It makes me feel secure a little more about us.