2

You arrived in Monte Carlo on Wednesday evening so on Thursday you decide to do some sightseeing as Seb would be busy with media stuff all day. You enjoyed walking around the vibrant city on your own, visiting some famous spots and drinking coffee at a cute place in the centre of the city. 

On Friday you decide to go to the beach for a little bit to savor the bright sun that usually shines in Monaco and to fully enjoy your study break while it lasts. You promised Seb to be at the race track in the afternoon to watch practice session 2 so that's what you did afterwards. 

The afternoon went by quickly and you enjoyed seeing all the people from the Ferrari crew again. Seb also introduced you to some new drivers on the grid and you made some small talk with Max and Daniel. You were yet to meet Seb's new teammate, Charles, but he was busy with some technical issues on his car that had occurred during the practice so you didn't get a chance to meet him yet. Seb told you that there would be a team dinner that evening so he would introduce you to his teammate tonight. You're very excited to finally meet the new guy driving for the same team as your brother - although he's not really new anymore at this point in the season.

You take one more glance in the mirror as you judge your outfit and decide that this will be okay for a casual team dinner. You're wearing a pair of high waisted jeans with a pink crop top saying 'book nerd'. For your shoes you decide to go with some cute black boots that match perfectly with the rest of your outfit.

"Are you ready Soph? We're late already," Seb shouts from the living room. 

You roll your eyes as Seb is always so punctual and hates it to arrive late yet you're the complete opposite of him. Nevertheless, you quickly grab your purse with your phone in it and make your way over to the living room where Seb is waiting impatiently.

"Relax brother. It's not like we're going to miss a flight or something," you say as you nudge his side.

He gives you an annoyed look and walks to the door of the hotel room You follow him and the two of you make your way downstairs. As the dinner is held in the restaurant of the hotel, there is no need to bring a jacket.

You and Seb walk into the restaurant and most of the team members are already seated. You shyly stand on your brother's side as he greets everyone and follow his example when he takes a seat at the end of the table. There are still a couple of seats empty so you know that you're not the last ones to arrive. 

You order some drinks and look around the table to see if Seb's teammate has already arrived. You've never met him but you know what he looks like from watching the races on tv. 

When you scan the table, you don't spot his face so you assume that he hasn't arrived yet. Just when you're about to ask Seb about it, the Monegasque walks into the restaurant with a few other people by his side. 

Damn. He's even prettier in person. You'd always thought he looked cute when he was on your screen but now your heart is literally skipping a beat by how handsome he actually is in reality.

You can't help but admire his style choice as he wears a dark blue button up with some tight gray trousers and blue Nikes on his feet that perfectly match his shirt. 

You keep sneaking glances at him while he's greeting everybody around the table but you try not to make it too obvious as Seb is sitting right in front of you. You don't want him to catch you literally gawking at his hot teammate because you're sure he will tease you with it forever. 

When Charles finally reaches Sebastian and gives him a handshake, you quickly look down at your fingers in your lap to pretend that you were not checking him out extensively. You only look up again when you hear Seb's voice.