40

Sophia's POV.

You smile as you step off the train and look at your surroundings.

You take in the scent of the Montreux mountains and close your eyes.

You sigh happily.

This is it.

This is your happy place.

"Soophiiiiiiiaaaaa, why are you not coming?" a loud high-pitched voice screams from a few meters further.

You chuckle. You take your luggage and walk over the where the voice is coming from.

"Aren't you a little impatient Ems?" you say as you ruffle Emma's light blonde hair.

She crosses her arms and pouts.

"I'm not a patient," she says annoyed.

You chuckle again.

"Impatient, Emma. It's impatient," Seb says as he ruffles her hair too.

She gives the both of you an angry look and then runs off to Holly who's walking with Mia.

"She's becoming quite stubborn huh?" you ask Seb as you look at him watching the scene unfold.

He smiles as a sparkle in his eyes appears by simply looking at the three girls in front of him.

"Yeah... she's growing up. And it's going too fast," he says with a small sigh.

You nudge his side.

"Oh don't be so serious now. Look how lucky you are with the family in front of you! And you've got another one on the way! Just make sure to keep enjoying the little moments like you always do," you tell him with a smile.

He looks at you and then ruffles your hair as well.

"Look at you... my wise little sis. You know you're part of this family too right?"

You straighten your hair and nod. You genuinely feel like you're part of the family. They've always made sure of it. You love your nieces to death and living with them has made your bond so much stronger. You really fear the thought of ever having to move out because you don't know what you'll do without them. Luckily Holly tells you basically every day that you can never leave them so you're probably good on that note for a little while.

"Oh and by the way, that stubbornness... she definitely has that from you," he says grinning with his tongue through his teeth.

You cross your arms and give him an annoyed look in an attempt to imitate Emma. You walk off angrily like she did and when you reach the three women, you turn around.

"It's four stubborn girls against you Seb. I'd suggest you change your attitude real quick if you don't want this trip to be an absolute hell," you tell him and smirk.

He throws up his hands in defense but laughs.

"Noooo... I'm team Daddy too!" Emma squeals as she runs over to him and lets him pick her up.

Mia follows her big sister squealing "Team Daddyyyyy" and Seb makes sure to pick her up too.

You and Holly both stare at Seb being annoyingly proud and Holly rolls her eyes.

"It's always freaking team daddy...," she murmurs sarcastically annoyed.

You move your hand to caress her pregnant belly and smile.

"I'm sure this little one is going to be on our side. We'll make sure of it," you say with a grin.

She nods affirmatively.