15. Secret Escapes

This chapter is dedicated to Harrys_Dimpelss my babe. I'm sure her and her friends will like this one. #TeamLivy

(Still Harry POV)

My breath was stolen from my lungs as she deepened the kiss, gaining full control... And I was having none of that. She may be kissing me but she's still Liv, and I've always teased her before... So why stop now?

Olivia's POV

I don't care if this is wrong, I don't care about what's gonna happen tomorrow. Right now, in this moment, it's right. My breath hitched when I felt his hand slowly gliding up my thigh, my dress had creped up my leg.

"I've wanted this for so long." He groaned, pushing me on my back and hovering above.

He attacked my very exposed neck, just as he'd done before, and mumbled something against my skin... But I was in a state of bliss so I had no idea what he was saying.

"Do you hear me baby." He stopped momentarily and I whimpered at the loss of contact. Baby. He called me baby. He said it before but it's different this time, like he means it.

His head dipped done to kiss my mouth, supporting himself with his tattoo laced arms. He kissed me fiercely before speaking.

"You're-the-most-beautiful-girl-I've-ever-seen." He spoke between kisses, leaving me utterly breathless. I wrapped my legs around his middle and then he sucked in a harsh breath.

"Oh baby, not that far down." He hissed, I then realized my legs were around his crotch and not stomach. "Not yet, anyway." He breathed.

"Harry." I moaned when he found my sweet spot.

"Found it." He smirked to himself, sucking on it harshly, leaving me to say his name louder.

Just then my phone began ringing again, for fuck sake. Mums name flashed

upon the screen.

"Harry." I whined trying to get the man to unattach his lips from my neck.

"She can wait." He growled, kissing my mouth to silence me.

In desperation, I wrapped my legs around him again and tightened them until he moaned out loud. "Move." I instructed and he nodded, clambering off me.

"Hello?" I panted just before the phone stopped ringing.

"Liv? Are you home?" My mum asked.

"Uhm, just on my way. How's work?" I quickly changed the subject as Harry chuckled at me a huge smirk on his smug face. I put the phone on loudspeaker for handiness.

"Fine, were you with Harry?" She questioned.

"Hello Heather!" Harry called and I gave him the death stare, cheek of him.

"I'll take that as a yes, anyway see you in the morning darling, night!" And with those final words, she hung up.

"That was fun." Harry smirked at me, shooting me a deviously delicious wink.

"I'm surprised you're still here." I began feeling the regrets wash over me as all the possible scenarios, with Harry on top and me on the ground, started flowing through my thoughts.

Harry's POV

"I'm surprised you're still here." She said and I could see in her face she was worried about what happens after something like this.

"Hey." I crawled over to her and wrapped her in my arms so she was tucked in against my chest. "Don't you go regretting this on me." I kissed her forehead, fuck, I've never been so happy.

"Sorry." She sighed.

"Cause I'm not going anywhere." At least not yet, I thought to myself.

She smiled to herself, making my heart flip. "I have to get back." Her body untangled from mine and to my dismay, she got up from my hold.

"Do you really?" I whined, feeling like I never wanna let go of tonight. "I'll walk you back then."

"You don't have to." She smiled, making her way through the grass and onto the road.

I decided to just leave the table and chairs here, I'll just take the food and shit. It's not like anyone's gonna steal a plastic table and two moldy fold up chairs.

"I had a really great time tonight Harry, thank you." She smiled when I jogged up beside her.

"Hmm, I'd like to think you did. I've been told I'm quite the kisser." I winked at her, but when her face dropped I realized my mistake.

She just laughed uncomfortably, way to go Harry. Sure I might as well have told her I've snogged over 100 girls. "Liv... I didn't mean-"

"No it's fine." She stated.

"Liv?"

"What?" She spoke cooly.

"I forgot to give you your present!" I remembered and pulled the small bow out of my rucksack. To be honest, there's nothing in this world I could give her that would be good enough, but I tried.

"Harry. You gave me your present, everything down there was... Amazing." She smiled and took the box, opening it we approached her front door. We paused as she undid the wrapping.

She pulled out the heart shaped locket that twinkled in the moonlit night. She opened it and her eyes widened.

"It's-It's" she stuttered.

"Us. Yeah, it's just stupid anyway." I blushed, shuffling from one foot to the other. I'd filled the lockout with a tiny picture of us as kids, and I made sure it was quite a long chain so it would fall right on her chest, where her heart is. So, even when I fuck up really bad, I know I'll always be in her heart.

"Harry it's wonderful." She breathed, throwing her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek, hey, I could get used to this.

We bid goodbye and I wished her a final happy birthday before heading back to my own home.

I've spent roughly four hours with Olivia Price, and every second of those four spectacular hours, I fell in love with her more. It's a pity I have to ruin it all.

A/N: harry you bish, whut yo playin at you sneaky devil. Anyway, lol, please vote and comment. Ly all. Oh and, what do ye think of the new cover, do you prefer it or just Harry alone? Leave a comment, I don't bite!! :* xD xo
-C.X