25. Wildest Dreams

A/N: Hello loves! Okay so possibly the most important chapter here now. I'm going to give you a playlist of songs I listen to to heighten the effect of this chapter. Please at least give a few of them a try!! The really bring the chapter to life and add another dimension! (I like music in case you haven't noticed:') .) btw, warning mature content n stuff...

Nothing Really Matters- Mr Probz
Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding
Earned It- The Weeknd
Latch- Sam Smith
You & I- One Direction
Wonderland- Taylor Swift
You Are In Love Taylor Swift
Helena- My Chemical Romance
Poison And Wine- The Civil Wars
The Only Exception- Paramore
Chasing Cars- Snow Patrol
Enjoy darlings!x -C.X

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" I heard the chanting from outside, I got up and peeped out the window. There was a crowd of people outside standing around watching something, someone? I don't know.

I threw my bag over my shoulder, wiped my eyes and skipped outside to see what all the commotion was about. When I walked out the crowd was still egging on someone to fight. I shoved my way through and the sight before me was to say the least unexpected.

"You think you can fucking cheat on her you bastard?!" Harry threw a fist and hit Avery square in the jaw. The pair tackled and punched until Avery's face was bloody. It was as if I was in a dream again, I was stuck to the ground and couldn't move.

"It's none of your business Styles!" Avery shouted back, throwing his own fist at Harry but he blocked it. Avery's strong, there's no denying that, but Harrys stronger, so much stronger.

"You're scum!" He roared and hit Avery again. It was then that I intervened.

"Stop! Harry stop it! Leave him alone!" I shouted, tugging him away. To my surprise, when he heard me he stopped.

I pulled him until we were out of the school ground, away from Avery and fast approaching my house.

"Liv are you okay I-"

"What the fuck Harry?!" I yelled at him.

"What?! What did I do?" He snapped back as we walked into my house. I threw my bag on the floor and huffed to my room, with Harry following close behind.