40. Clouds

CHAPTER 40 Ty guys for reading this you're incredible!
-WARNING MATURISH CONTENT AHEAD LADS
-FALL OUT BOY IS ON TV AND I'M FANGIRLING
-I HAVE A FLU AND IT SUCCCKSSSS
-FOLLOW MY SHARED IMAGINE ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM imagine.if.harry AND MY TWITTER ignited_styles THANKS BABE.
-YOU'RE PRETTY DAMN FABULOUS

I threw her in the bed and she landed in fits of giggles with a thud. Propping herself up on two elbows, she looked at me. Innocence playing on her devilish expression. A perfect contradiction.

"I don't like to be tickled." I suppressed a smile, lust and love coming together to give me a feeling I was unaccustomed to. As she's the only girl I love, and the only girl who can make me feel so...needy.

"I don't like to be carried." She retorted, taking me by the hand and pulling me to lay beside her.

Olivia's POV

He fell beside me and we turned to face each other.

"I missed you." I smiled knowing I'd never have to miss him again. I tangled my feet with his so our legs were wrapped together.

"I missed you too." He smiled back, but it faded slightly. "I have to ask you something you won't like because you're a prude."

"How charming." I rolled my eyes at him and his cheeky grin reappeared.

"Have you had sex with anyone after me?"

I sat up, knitting my brows and scowling at him as a steady blush rose through my cheeks. "What the hell kind of question is that?" I choked out.

"A relevant one!" He fired back,but then it was his turn to blush as he coward back, "I just wanted to know.." He frowned and looked apologetically at me through almost child like green eyes. My heart melted as I was reminded of my inability to ever be short or mad with him. I lay back beside him to put him at ease.

"No Harry," I replied with total honesty."Only you." My words put a proud and relieved smile on his face, I could watch him smile all day...

"Maybe we could do it again sometime?" His adorable smile turned devilish and smirky in seconds. A heat grew between us, a wanting. And I knew what we both wanted.

"Maybe we could." I initiated his moving. He captured me in a fast moving and hungry kiss as he rolled me onto my back so he could hover above me intimidatingly, lust evident in his eyes. His hands moved slowly up my hips, leaving me tingling as he did so. His course led him to caress my cheeks, supporting his weight on his elbows.

My fingers slid into his hair and I pulled his curls making him produce the most enticing moan that sent vibrations through me. My hand's next destination was his torso, to pull his shirt off. But when I found the hem,my hand slid underneath to his pronounced abs and stomach, his breathing hitched and his eyes fluttered when my hands traced the indentations of his core. At first I thought my hands were just cold against his clammy skin, but something told me it was just the fact I was touching him made him weak, and his weakness seemed to empower me in the most innocent of ways.

I pulled his shirt off, his head bowing to comply. When it came off it tousled his hair and I giggled before reconnecting our lips. He tugged my dress off, helping me shimmy out of it but still we never broke the kiss. He kicked his own black jeans off but took a small silver foil packet out first, leaving him in his expanding boxers.