36. Live A Little

"Take a left." I instructed as Avery indicated in the correct direction. We didn't really know the road to London, so with a map in hand, I did my best to tell him where to go. We were driving for a bit before I felt a sensation build in my bladder. Fuck.

"Babe, I gotta go to the loo. Can we pull in?" I asked urgently. "There!" I pointed to a gas station. Avery rolled his eyes and pulled into the small parking lot. I jumped out and ran inside.

"Excuse me. Where's the bathroom?" I asked a young girl who was standing at the till, chewing gum, twiddling her hair and flicking through a magazine. She slowly looked up, through her heavily and thickly coated mascara. God, how can she see anything through that? She was a bright shade or orange, she literally looked as though she'd rolled in Doritos...

"Down the back. The big door with the lady on it." She snorted. Bitch.

"Be careful, you might choke on some of that makeup you've on." I mumbled and skipped to the loo as quickly as possible.

After relieving myself of 3 litre bottles of water I drank on the way up here, I walked back out to buy yet more bladder filling liquid, coffee. I poured two travel cups of coffee from the self service machine, grabbing a danish pastry as I did so. I walked back to the counter, placing my items down.

"If you buy two coffees and a desert item, you get a free magazine." The girl said drly. She looked around my age, maybe older. And I felt like smacking her arse for her and giving out to her for being so rude. I'm turning into my mother.

"Oh, cool." I nodded, bending down to look through the poor selection of gossip magazines. I sighed as the face of an old friend appeared and reappeared on every cover. I grabbed one and gave it to the girl to scan.

I walked outside with my bundle and of goods and hopped into the car beside Avery.

"I got you a coffee." I smiled, handing him the cup.

"Awh, thanks love." He kissed my cheek, his eyes caught on the magazine sitting on my lap. He shifted uncomfortably. "Looks like he's doing alright for himself."

"Looks like he is." I smiled, I don't fell the ties to him anymore. He's simply my past. I knew I'd get through the hard times. And I've lost my bitter resent towards him.

We drank our coffee awkwardly, proving snuggling and drinking coffee to be an almost impossible multitask.

"Lets take a selfie before we go!" I giggled, pulling out my phone and switching on the front camera.

I held out the phone and smiled, right before I hit the capture button, Avery pressed his lips to my cheek for an adorable snapshot. I turned to look into his icy, beautiful blue eyes before his lips moved to my mouth...

Harrys POV

"You doing the daily stalk Harold?" Liam laughed, plopping down beside me with two beers in his hand. He gave me one which I gladly took.

"I like to make sure she's okay." I said sappily. Liam rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"I'm going out later, but the lads are coming around to watch footie so you won't be alone." Liam smiled his cheesy smile.

"Is Niall coming?" I asked, putting in the last few letters of Livs name.

"Yeah should be." He nodded. Niall's a legend, funniest little fucker I've met in a long time. Louis great too, he's even funnier. And when Zayn gets a few beers in him, he's the life and soul. I'm lucky to have such amazing bandmates and friends. I just wish I had the girl too.

Her page opened. The fuck is this?

"Oh shit mate." Liam leaned in to look at her post.

En route to London!