31. To Doubt

A/N: Update on my current posistion: Eating a ham and cheese sandwhich in a pair of fluffy cloud pajamas with the most extravegant pony tail flapping on my head and listening to Ed. I am the epitome of class. Lmao, anyway i wanted to say if anyone has a fanfic of their own, vote for this, leave a wee comment and I'll mention you in my next chapter, you might get more reads idk kiddos! (Lads, if you haven't noticed by the few Niall like phrases i've dropped, I'm irish, and 'wee' means small. xD) That's all for today methinks, so have a nice day/afternoon/night. Ily all so so much, stay strong little doves, you're fabulous!

-C.X

~One month later~

"See you later mum!" I called, waving goodbye to her as I hopped into my new car to drive to Avery's. It's an old ramshackle of a toyota corolla but i like it. It's pre-loved and it's mine. I tuned the radio into the local station that always plays the good oldschool music i love.

I began to make the familar and well taken route to Averys house which was a good ten minute drive from mine. I rolled the window down and let some summer air fill the car and my lungs, the weather's been so great lately.

"And now!" the presenter announced something seemingly exciting as they had a queit drumroll in the background while he spoke. "A young man from right here, our own little Holmes Chapel, has joined forces with the one and only Shawn Alcorn and four other lads from around the UK to make a superband! Their first track has just been released this morning!" the presenter said. No? Hardly, this is not.. him?

"So, here it is. Harry Styles, one fifth of the new boyband One Direction with the infectious She's Not Afriad!"

What? An upbeat tune began playing, no it's not my song, my one's a slow song. A sad song.

Sneaks out in the middle of the night. Tight dress with the top cut low. She's addicted to the feeling of letting go.

Jesus, this is my song. Complete and utter meoldy transformation, and some of the lyrics have been changed but, it's my song. And he's singing it. well him and other boys. He's in a band? My brain was so flooded with an overload of answerless questions and confusion that i hadn't noticed the traffic light change and a string of impatient, angry drivers cussed me out of it and beeped their horns. I apologized inwards and sped off to Averys house.

When i arrived, i practically barged in and immedietly found Avery.

"Can i borrow your laptop?" I asked in a rush, he nodded and i pulled the appliance onto my lap as he sat down next to me.

"What is it love?" He asked, studying me curiously. I clicked on google and typed in 'One Direction'. Up popped a wealth of knowledge on my Harry and four other guys. Avery gasped when he copped onto what this was about. They had already been given five stars from some journalist and they've been deemed and overnight sensation, an immediate pop miracle and the new The Beatles. How is this happening.

"Jesus, is that Harry? Is this real?" Avery looked to me.

"I think so. Look, Avery i gotta go. I'll talk to you later." I swiftly kissed his cheek as he called after me while i ran back to my car. The talkshow hosts were discussing Harry's band and Harry himself, i dont rememer actually thinking about the way i was going, my subconcious mind seemed to have predestinated me, Anne's house.

"Anne?" I called when i walked in, i found her in the sitting room glued to the television screen. And there he was, frollocking around with the four others in a music video for my song. He looked happy, so so happy. Happy without me.

"Liv, i can't believe this." She breathed teary eyed. I can't imagine how she's feeling right now.

All the grief, all the hurt and the pain and the anger of the last month seems to overwhelm me as I see him for the first time in a long time. And I'm not even really seeing him. I threw myself on the couch beside her and put my head in my hands.