26. Wake Up

A/N: Okay. So I apologize about the last chapter lmao. I am completely floored with the flu and mid term has literally just started, ugh! Anyway, that means I'll have more time to write and hopefully get some more updates for you guys! Leave a comment on your opinion so far! Love you little doves!x
-C.X

I rolled over in my sleep, feeling the warm sunshine hit my back. I checked my phone, it's only seven thirty. A smile spread across my face as the memories of yesterday came back in dribs and drabs. I finally told him I love him, and remarkably he feels the same. He loves me. How crafor reads! Crazy!800.zily perfect. I had an aching pain when I moved my legs but chose to ignore it as I opened my eyes. He wasn't in bed. He's probably downstairs.

"Harry?" I called, sitting up and stretching my arms out. Ah, his shirt's still on the floor, he wouldn't leave without his shirt. I giggled to myself, feeling very exhilarated while pulling his shirt, which smelt so deliciously like him, over my head. "H?" I called again. No reply.

I padded barefoot out onto the landing and then down the stairs. No sign. Maybe he's popped out for something, maybe he's gone to get us coffee or something cute like that. I bet that's what he's doing as we speak.

I walked into the loo and my reflection in the mirror was quite the shock. My hair was ruffled and messy... But in an almost... Sexy way? My skin seemed to be glowing and my eyes looked light, no longer laid down with the burden of concealed love.

I smiled to myself, tracing over the brown bruises scattered in several places from behind my ear to my collarbone. I closed my eyes and envisioned him kissing me. Telling me he loved me. Making me feel safe and complete.

I downed a glass of water before heading back upstairs to text Harry. I was just walking over to my bedside table to snatch my phone when out of the corner of my eye, I saw a piece of paper. I don't know why it intrigued me. It was as if something was telling me to go see what it was. Probably a receipt. But no, I walked over and picked it up.

Liv.

I'm so sorry for all the crap I've put you through. I left last night, for London, and I'm not coming back. All the secret meetings and phone calls that you paid no attention to were about me being signed, I've kept this a secret from you because... I needed something from you.

Forget me Olivia Price. You don't need me in your life. It's been great Liv.