19. "You're My Best Friend"

Okay so even if you don't like Taylor Swift, and trust me I'm not fond of her, I listen to her song This Love on repeat for this chapter so if you wanna do the same, be my guest xD.
I can't remember if I gave a warning about mature content so here it is, warning mature content. Lol good luck.

Harry told me to wait in the 'lounge' which was more like a big sitting room, but I didn't question it. I was there for a few minutes when Harry came back to me, with a key in his hand and a smile on his face.

"I still can't believe this. You're crazy." I laughed and followed him up a small staircase leading to a short corridor. There was four rooms, two on each side of the hallway.

"Number one." He said to himself and unlocked the door. I was grounded to a halt when I stepped in the room, it was beautiful.

It was contemporary but vintage, with bold paintings and abstract small sculptures, all contrasted with an old style four poster bed. A double one...

"Only one bed?" I questioned. There was no way...

"It's only one night, we'll be fine." He said exactly what I expected him to. No way, no way in hell.

"No Harry, this is where I draw the line. I'm sorry but-"

"We've done worse than sleep beside each other babe. I've kissed you more times than I can count." He laughed and threw his bags down.

"Five times, we've kissed five times." I muttered, technically more but we've kissed on five separate occasions. Good to know that he pays attention.

"And trust me when I say, each of those five times has been the best of my life." He looked at me while taking out a bottle of water. My heart melted and I just forgot about why I was pissed off. I was just wrapped up in his eyes.

I put my bag down with a sigh, giving into him and a huge grin spread across his face.

"I'm not saying I'm gonna sleep next to you. I'm saying I'm not gonna go book another room." I clarified, thinking that the carpeted floor was looking very appealing.

I know it's not diabolical to sleep next to him but my mother would be shocked, maybe even disgusted. Best friend or not. I quickly turned my phone on to see it was half ten. Wow, we were driving longer than I thought. We must've left the beach at around eight, I guess we stopped for gas too but, time really flies when you're having fun.

"What's a guy gotta do to get his girl to cuddle him."

He said it again. His girl. I felt like a kid with a crush as the butterflies rose and exploded inside. This feels so new, like I've never known him. And it's amazing.

"Don't try anything." I said firmly, folding my arms and leaning against the cherry wood desk.

"Olivia Price, what kind of person do you take me for?" He acted offended and mocked hurt. I giggled and rolled my eyes.