28. Crashing Dreams

Olivia's POV

Week three has came oh so slowly and has lasted a lifetime. I'm not eating, or sleeping. I'm not socializing and everyone's worried. I can't function without him. Things that once made me happy seem to make me agitated and annoyed. Like for example, the other day The Fray began to play on the radio and, thinking it would make me happy, mum ran to turn it up. All I thought of was how we danced to that very song once upon a time, but I can't live in that fairytale forever though.

But yeah, he's been gone three weeks. And I haven't heard shit from him, not a message or a fucking call. Nothing. He's called Anne plenty of times though, but she says whenever she brings me up he makes an excuse to get off the phone. But that's to be expected from a lying, cheating scumba-

"Olivia! Come down here please?" Mum called. I heaved out of bed, I changed the sheets of course, and hauled myself downstairs. Mum was standing against the counter, taking out groceries from a bag. Oh, I didn't know she was gone. "Help me with these darling?"

"Sure." I mumbled and began to put the milk and cheese away into the fridge. "Hey mum, what date is it?" I asked, spying the red circled date on the calendar hanging on the fridge. The date circled was the twenty fifth, my 'time of the month due date'.

"The thirtieth why?" She replied and my heart stopped. Five days late.

"Because I'm.. I'm.. Oh god." I fumbled in the bottom drawer of the medicine cabinet, shaking hands knocking over orange pill bottles and cough syrup. I found the white box, in blue writing it read home pregnancy kit.

"Olivia, you haven't?" She gasped.

"Yes mother. I've missed my fucking period by five days." I shouted running to the bathroom with her trailing unsteadily behind me.

I went into the bathroom, locking the door and following the instructions on the back perfectly. I can't afford to mess this up, this needs to be 100 percent accurate.

Ten minutes later and I was sunk on the bathroom tiles, back against the bath tub, waiting to look at the life changer in the form of a small white stick.

I breathed deeply before opening my eyes to look at the results. This is it, time to face the music.

Negative.

"Jesus Christ." I sobbed in relief.

I shakily unlocked the door and faced my mum, I showed her the results and the colour seemed to return to her face. She hugged me and I began to breathe normally.

"I'm sorry." She apologized for some reason unknown to me. I just nodded and hugged her back.

This has really been an eye opener to what could've been. That could've been positive and I could've been a seventeen year old mother. Harry could've been a dad. I could've ruined our lives. I needed to snap the fuck out if the stooper I was in. This is the reality check I need.

Life isn't over because we are. I need to start picking up the pieces of the rubble now.

I ran upstairs and got dressed, properly, in jeans and a lacy camisole. My hair was matted and bushy, so I brushed it until it was no longer knotty and plaited it to the side. I applied some makeup and shoved my feet into a pair of Vans. There's a few people I need to see...

°°°°

I knocked on the large front door of Avery Harte's house, jittery with anticipation, gods honest truth... I'd almost forgotten about him cheating on me with that slut Kayla.

His mother answered the door with a big and bright smile. She's one of those women who always seems to be cooking with an apron tied round her Chanel dress.

"Ah Olivia! How are you, come in!" She ushered me inside and gave me quick hug. "Avery! You have a visitor!" She called, obviously unaware of her sons actions.

He totted down the stairs and his eyes widened in shock when he saw me. He marched towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Olivia! Oh my god, I'm so happy you're here." He sighed breathlessly.

"You weren't saying that three weeks ago." I mumbled and he frowned.

"Come with me." He said lowly and lead me outside to s marvelous garden, overflowing with bushes and flower plots, trees and colorful plants, it was beautiful and elaborate. Much like everything else in Avery's house. We sat down on a small bench nestled among the chaotic foliage.

"Look, I don't expect you to understand what I did and why I did it because I don't even understand it."

And here we go...

A/N: oh Olivia's getting sassy af int she!! Well Avery's gonna give us a talk on stupidity soon. And also pregnancy scare?! It happens btw people don't be too critical. So yeah, that's about it. Hope ye are well!! Leave a wee comment there </3 REMEMBER: Always be kind little doves!x

Love you lots!
-C.X