41. "That's Harry Styles"

I woke up sweaty, my skin was hot and my hair was matted. My heart began to flutter when I remembered who I was laying next to, I looked up to see green eyes looking down at me.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled and kissed my nose, a sweet gesture that made my heart flip, I breathed in his scent and hugged him tightly.

"Hi." I sighed, feeling more relaxed than I'd felt in a long time. His rough and calloused fingertips brushed up and down my arm, leaving a trail of goosebumps in his path.

"How did you sleep?" I asked,pushing my already warm cheek into his clammy chest.

"Great, better than I have in months." He smiled but there was something behind his voice, I decided to let it go. I nodded in response and stretched while sitting up. He grabbed my wrist before I moved.

"Where are you going?" Harry frowned.

"To get breakfast, you want some?" I grinned, his expression softened slightly but nonetheless remained uneasy.

"I thought maybe you'd want to stay in bed with me for a while?"
I looked at his face, trying to scan his skin for an explanation as to why he looks so nervous. I drew a blank.

"Ok." I replied simply and slipped back beneath the covers, I'll have to change those later, I reminded myself.

"Come here Liv." he hummed sweetly and pulled me to him, he left gentle little kisses on my forehead, cheeks and finally my mouth. I grinned at him, looking up at my bestfriend who I'd missed so much.

"It's hard to believe that this is how we've ended up." I voiced my thoughts. "You know going from friends to this, and everything in between."

"I know, it's crazy. But it doesn't matter how crazy it is because I love you, ok. And I'll prove it to you, I will." He looked at me with eyes full of emotion.

"Harry, it's ok. I believe you will." I placed the pad of my thumb on his cheek bone and swiped it over and back, making his heart beat heavy through his chest. After a while of laying in his arms, I grew restless and I wanted to get up, as I tried Harry kept pulling me back down. "Harry!" I whined and he finally let go.

"Why do you wanna get up so bad?" He pouted at me.

"Why don't you?" I retorted and his nervous look returned, I sighed and frowned to myself, having realised what he is so uneasy about. He gestured for me to come to him so I did, climbing onto his lap. I brushed a few loose strands of his curls from him face, "Harry, I'm not going to change my mind." I put his mind at ease, he visibly relaxed and dropped his head. I found myself wondering, how on earth could he be so unsure of himself?

"I know that I'm just afraid that I'll say something wrong or I'll mess it up... Besides, you have someone back home much better for you than I am and he's will-"

"Shh"I placed my finger over his lip and he hushed. "Don't say that. No one could be better for me than you." I put my two palms flat on his chest as he breathed heavily. I leaned in slowly, our lips barely brushing but touching enough to send sparks through me. "You hear me, I don't want anyone but you." And with those final words I kissed him very slowly but very hard. His hand slid into my hair and I absentmindedly traced over the dark ink on his skin, he would have to tell me about his new tattoos later.

"Now let's get up, and talk about everything." I smiled and he nodded.

I walked off into the kitchen of the flat and hit the switch on the kettle, tea makes everything better. I could tell Harry wasn't behind me.

"Liv?" He called and I found myself smiling.

"Yes." I called back, putting a few dishes into the dishwasher.