37. "I know him. Who is he?"

"I can't believe I've agreed to this." I sighed, stepping into the cab with Hanna.

"Come on Olivia! It's Halloween break, you should be out doing what every other girl your age is doing. Partying!" She giggled. "Vibe nightclub, please." Hanna instructed the cab driver. Vibe nightclub, I've heard of that before actually.

"Ok, yes you're right. But please stay with me when we get in there." I begged.

"I wouldn't leave you! We'll have a great night, the two girlies hitting the town!" She burst into fits of giggles, flicking her perfectly curled brown hair over her shoulder.

Hanna, when she got dolled up, was stunning. I mean she was average pretty without makeup and whatnot, but she really knew how to emphasize her best features. Like her high cheekbones, which were very defined.

She was wearing a tight red number and killer leather black heels complete with gold studded heels. Proper London glamour.

I on the other hand, was indeed dolled up but I didn't feel quite as pretty as her. My hair proved difficult as we didn't have a lot of time to get ready, and it takes ages to straighten then curl out. So it's just it's usual Shakira-like curly waves.

I'd brought a tight, but not too short black dress with lacy long sleeves. I teamed it with simple black stilettos with a thick platform so I could walk with ease.

We quickly adjusted our makeup, taking care her lipstick wasn't smudged, Hanna wiped around her mouth carefully and pouted at her compact mirror.

My makeup was more minimal, nude lips and light foundation. But Hanna made me do my eyes big, winged eyeliner and smokey shadow. I guess I did look quite nice.

We stepped out of the cab in style, firing the driver a ten pound note. Hanna linked my arm with hers as we strutted to the door, a side one with a very intimidating bouncer standing beside it.

A boy began wolf whistling behind me just as Hanna began speaking.

"We're here as guests of,"

"You look hot!" He shouted at me from behind a red velvet rope. I blushed, no longer paying attention to Hanna and the mans conversation.

"Thanks?!" I half laughed back to the boy.

"Come on!" Hanna pulled my arm inside. The boy waved me off and I laughed to myself.

I could hear thumping disco music and when the nest set of door open, all I could see was flashing neon green lights and bodies dancing.

"Wow." I gulped.

"Come on! Let's go!"

We danced on the floor amongst everyone else to the ear achingly loud music. I came to the conclusion, I should let my hair down. Nobody knows me here, no one's gonna care what I do. No one will find out.

Hanna and I roared the lyrics at the top of our lungs as our hips swayed to the music. Hanna made a joke about the guy in the white polo to out left looking like a jellyfish high on crack which had me in hysterics laughing. A slower song then came on, Hanna grabbed my hand and we swayed amongst the couples like a pair of nitwits.

Before too long, the fast tempo music returned. "We're a more convincing couple than the half of the people here!" I laughed, trying not to step in anyone's toes. Crazily, shots were being passed from the bar and into the crowd, who the hell is paying for this? Hanna and I gave each other a daring look before throwing our necks back and downing the whiskey sours.

"Sweet Jesus!" I screamed, sticking my tongue out in disgust. Hanna gave me a worried look. "Gimme another one!" I screamed, feeling the burning liquid trickle down my throat and into my system. Nine shots and eleven songs later and the place was beggining to look fuzzy