13. Champagne Dancing

How can I love her? I don't. No I do, and I can't keep lying to myself. The denial ends here.

I'm falling in love with her more and more each day and these past few days without her have been hell. She's all I think about, things remind me of her all the time. Be it someone's laugh, a phrase or one of our songs playing on the radio.

She's the most talented person I've ever met. Her songs are just, they're so passionate and amazing. Her songs are something I wished I had the ability to write.

Not to mention her beauty, inside and out. I've been with my fair share of girls but not one of them stands close to her. I found myself fantasizing about her hair, her eyes, her skin. Her in general. I need to tell her.

No, wait I can't tell her. Not if I'm going to do this to her, it'll break her. She can't know, ever. But I will try show her how much I care, even if I can't properly tell her, I'll show her.

Olivia's POV

I assured mum that when I said I loved him, I didn't mean it and it slipped out. She believed me, thankfully, He can't know that I have feelings for him. He'll just laugh and then I'll feel stupid and it'll ruin everything, or at least what's left to ruin. Stick with Avery, there's nothing complicated with him. It's simple with him. I won't get hurt with him.

°°°°

Well, it's my birthday. Dean's here, Rachel's here and mums here. Avery came last night and gave me a present, a really pretty and probably expensive watch, plated with gold. It was too much but he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Open ours! Dean picked it." Rachel smiled and placed a hand on Dean's knee. "We didn't really know what to get you but I had an idea you'd like this." His smile was small and hopeful.

I opened the wrapped box, a shoe box, with a red bow fastened on the side. Inside lay a array of photographs all stuck onto a cream colored background, they were all photos of me, mum and Dean... and dad.

"I took them all with me when I left, I thought I should give them to you now." He smiled.

Pictures of us when we were kids filled the notice board like structure. It was amazing.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled, hugging them both.

"Our pleasure. Oh and, we got you a Claire's voucher too!" Rachel laughed, handing me the card.

Time flew in and it was evening before we knew it, Rachel and Dean were leaving back for London in the morning so they didn't stay too long. This week has been so amazing, but to be truthful it would've been better if Harry was here.

Just as the thought entered my mind, a knock came to the door. At first I'd thought Rachel and Dean had forgotten something, but then I saw the curly brown hair through the stained glass window. It was Harry.

I found myself fixing my hair before I opened the door, mentally scolding myself after doing it. I slowly opened the door, preparing for some pathetic excuse for him avoiding and ignoring me all week.

"Liv." He breathed and pulled me into his chest. "I'm sorry, I'm not even going to bullshit you with an excuse, just please come with me and I'll explain everything?" He practically begged.

Harry was dressed in a white shirt, a flannelshirt and jeans complete with a bandana. His eyes, god I missed his eyes. They were simply enchanting, shining emerald jewels. And I'd almost forgotten how mesmerizing they were. God, snap out of it Olivia.

"Liv?" He asked again, a small smirk playing on his plump lips... Lips. Just lips.

"Sorry. Harry I don't know I-" I started, not really having a fall back. I wanted to listen and go with him but every time he messes up, I forgive him just like that.