38. Hangover

I slumped out of bed feeling a surge of pain thump through my skull. Well, I'm hungover. I looked down to my legs, I was wearing plaid pajamas. Who put these on me?

Well, I wasn't going to find any answers standing here in this room. I creaked the door open and the very second I stepped out into the hall, I knocked into someone. I small shrill left my mouth involuntarily. I covered my mouth as I saw who I'd walked into.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were up. I, uhm, I was checking on you." He said nervously. "I'm,"

"Niall. I know." I half smiled.

"Come on into the rest of the guys." He ushered me to the door.

I was already in the kitchen being stared down by two sets of eyes when I copped on, the rest of the guys. Seems legit.

"Liv." A messy haired boy with all too familiar green eyes breathed.

"Olivia, how are you feeling." Liam asked, standing up and letting me sit in his place on the sofa. Niall followed and sat down right beside me.

"About as good as I look." I groaned, trying not to make eye contact with Harry.

"Ah, you mustn't be feeling well at all then." Niall joked from beside me. I was well able to take a joke so I laughed hoarsely. "Here babe." He handed me a big glass of water and two pills. "Painkillers." He mouthed and I nodded in appreciation.

"Liv are y-"

"So Liam. What happened last night?" I cut him off with my question, not clearly remembering anything. I couldn't be sure if the things I did remember actually happened or if I just dreamt them.

"Well," he looked between us, not sure whether to speak or not. "You were at the club, with Hanna. Remember that?" He coaxed my memories.

I could feel Harrys eyes burn holes in my skin, but I just wasn't ready to talk to him yet. I'd let go of my anger towards him so it didn't drown me, but there still remains a small fire of disappointment and hatred flickering deep in the pit of my stomach.

"Yeah, no I remember everything up until, I don't know maybe the fifth shot." I said calmly and Liam nodded, trying to fit the pieces of the rest of the night in from there.

"The fifth!?" Harry exhaled the words in shock. Don't look at him, I repeated to myself.

"Well, when I saw you. You were dancing, and then this guy was giving you trouble and then I told him to clear off." Liam told me. This is ringing bells for me now. "Then I took you over to a seat, to sit down. Then you threw up and a little after that you passed out. I took you back here to the rest of the guys and, Zayn kept an eye on you most of the night. Louis brought a basin for you to, uh get sick in. Oh and, Niall brought the aspirin. But Zayn and Louis left this morning."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry for ruining your night Liam." I put my head in my hands.

"No, you didn't don't be silly. Oh and in case you're wondering, the pajamas are my girlfriends. She put you in them." He blushed.

"Oh," I could feel my own cheeks blushing. "Well, tell her I said thanks." I smiled shyly.

"Here, I better get going. I have dinner reservations." Niall sighed, putting two hands on his knees and pushing himself up and off the couch. "Twas lovely meeting ya Olivia. I hope you're feeling better soon." His smooth Irish accent filled my ears and I smiled widely at the nice boy.

"You too Niall. I'll be more presentable next time I swear," I laughed, wiping the fallen mascara from under my eyes.

"Ah no, sure what's a better way of meeting someone than pissed drunk and half asleep!" He chuckled, bending down to kiss my check politely. I could see Harry sending death glares to Niall. "See ya later lads." He concluded and went bounding out the door.