6. Hi Little Sis

Hey wonderful people! I hope you're all well and thanks again for reading! Uhm, so if you haven't noticed Harry has some underlying anger issues that haven't been fully exposed yet but, yeah. Like I say every time, I've literally only scratched the surface with this story so please stick with it! Love you all to bits! Ps, please please vote and comment on what you think! Ly, stay strong an beautiful.
-C.X

Hi little sis.

It's been a while, hasn't it? Almost 9 years since I saw you last. I can only imagine how amazing you are now Olivia. I'm so sorry I left you and mum alone and did the things I did. But I've changed Olivia, I swear it. I haven't touched a drop of alcohol in 7 years and I've been clean for 6. This is a lot to throw on you kid, I know. But I'm coming home for a bit. I have a girl, a fiancé actually and she wants to meet you both. She's so wonderful and she's made me a better man.

I'll be home on the 9th, in time for your birthday.

All my love,
Dean.

"Mum!" I screamed, leaping from my bed. "Mummy!" I yelled again, running down the stairs.

"What in Goodnesses name is wrong Olivia?!" My mum asked.

I handed her the letter, and she read it. I could see in her eye movements that she was re reading every sentence. Her tired eyes grew heavy with tears and they spilled on the paper.

"He's not welcome here." She sniffed and plucked herself up.

"What? What do you mean?" I spat

"He is not welcome in this house Olivia." She barely finished the sentence without crying.