3. Intolerable

"He's what? Since when?" I asked as we walked the familiar road past our homes.

"He came back last night, pissed drunk. Liv he hasn't been here in over a month." Harry sighed and we hopped the fence and walked to 'our place'.

'Our place' is basically a little area, completely sheltered by trees, where Harry always goes when he's sad or mad and I do too. But what worries me is he's down here a lot more often than me.

"You'll be okay Harry. You and Anne." I reassured my best friend as we sat down at the base of the huge oak tree.

"If he hits her again Liv I swear to God I'll kill-"

"Shh. Don't say that or I'll never stop worrying about you." I covered his mouth with my hand and he licked it, being the childish boy he really is. "Eww!" I squirmed and he chuckled.

"Cooties!" He giggled, and yes the man giggled. After our laughing had dispersed, we sat in happy silence for a bit.

"Hey, Harry I'm sorry for making you mad earlier." I apologized with a small smile.

"No, that was my fault. I didn't mean it to come out so harsh, you know how I get." He said.

"Yes I do and that's why I shouldn't have annoyed you on purpose." I sighed.

"Let's just be happy we're not in school and out here." Harry smiled I replied with a nod.

The day seemed to fly by too quickly, Harry and I just stayed there all day, laughing and mucking about. I was a little on edge for ditching but Harry always covered up for me if there was complications.

I texted mum I wouldn't be home for a while as apparently Anne had invited me for dinner in her and Harry's house. I heard the three beeps and my phone went dead.

"Hi kiddos! How was school?" Anne asked when we walked in the door, she was setting the table.

Harry gave me a look to answer her smoothy.

"Same old, same old." I replied and helped with the drinks and plates.

"Olivia, there's no need to help!" Anne protested.

"I don't." Harry put his boots up on the table and his arms behind his head.

"We know." Anne and I said in unison.

"God, you women will be the death of me." He chuckled and moved his feet when I hit his leg.

We had dinner and made small talk with Harry's mum. She looked different today, it was her hair. She shed it to a different side. Harry's mum was beautiful, truly beautiful. Harry had her eyes and her smile.

Harry walked me home after dinner and we were welcomed by my very impatient mother.

"It's past eight love, I thought you'd be home sooner so we could watch a movie before I went to work." She dusted down her scrubs and frowned.

"Oh mum, I'm sorry. I didn't think a I-"

"It's fine Olivia. If you wanna spend more time with him than me that's fine. Goodnight." She pushed past us and before I could speak, she drove away.

"Jesus Liv, what's eating her?" Harry's eyes widened.

"I'll see you later Harry, I'm gonna go to bed now." I said, emotionless.

"You're not blaming me for all that are you?" Harry scoffed, folding his inked arms.

"Did I say I was?" I spit, an unintentional edge to my voice.

"Well, I see where you get your attitude from." He muttered and I opened the door, absentmindedly leaving it open for him. When I went to close it in his face, he had already stepped in.

"Harry I'm going to bed, leave." I repeated.

"I'll leave when you tell me you're not mad at me." He pressed

Why is he so difficult. I'm wasn't mad at him whatsoever but he's pissing me off.

"I'm not mad at you."

"Yes you are, you just want me to leave." He raised an eyebrow, pushing me over the edge.

"Well goddamit Harry what do you me to do?!" I shouted. "Do you want me to fall to my knees in front of you and swear on my life I'm not mad, cause you'll be waiting a while for that to happen!"

"I wouldn't mind you on your knees in front of me." He smirked.

I looked at him and sighed before showing a small smile and letting out an exasperated laugh.

Soon we were both laughing and he pulled me in for a hug.

"You're so annoying."

"So are you."

°°°°
Hi this is Heather Price leave a message.

"Mum it's me again, I'm sorry about tonight. Please answer?"

His this is Heather Price leave a message.

"Mum, I didn't see all your texts till now, my phone died and I didn't get them. I'm sorry. Again."

It's almost midnight and she still hasn't replied so I decided just to go to bed, Harry left ages ago so may as well sleep.

I slipped my body into an oversized shirt that just hit my thighs. By no means is my body petite I have a shape, arguably too much of a shape.

My legs aren't too bad I'll admit, they're long and tanned. My hips though, you could land a plane on, and my chest is too big but, I can't change it.

I plaited my wavy blonde hair so it fell down my shoulder. I finished my routine by washing my face and brushing my teeth.

After slipping beneath the sheets, I fell asleep with a lot on my mind.

Hi you lovely, wonderful person! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my book.

Currently, my story may seem slightly unimaginative/ boring but I promise if you stick with it, I have so many plans for this story it's just bearing with me till we get there!!

Feel free to DM me or whatever, you can follow my twitter ignited_styles if you please. I'll be putting up a song list in the next few chapters and I'll try getting an update schedule! Stay positive and be kind ;)
-C.X. ¶