Zayn Malik

In light of the events that took place over the course of this week, I really fell the need to rant and express my opinion. Before I begin, feel free to leave your opinion in the comments below sweethearts.

I was sitting in my room, just had dinner when I saw I had this notification from the One Direction and account, I saw it said 'Facebook statement' and, I don't know I just had this feeling it was something bad. I then saw my friend had snapped me, so I opened it to see her tear streamed face and the words ' Zayn's left.'

I swear to you know, I've never felt such panic. I literally was shaking while reading the Facebook statement and I kept crying out the word no.

Zayn left. The boy who said it would never end was the first to leave. I was so sad I couldn't stop crying, no one could console me because no one could understand. Zayn was, and indeed is, more than a band member to us. He's a lifesaver and a friend. He was there for us when no one else was. He made us laugh at times when the simple idea of a smile was impossible. He made us feel wanted and special when everyone else turfed us out like common trash. He made us feel beautiful when our own reflection made us sick.

Zayn will always be a part of One Direction. He will always be the little boy from Bradford who couldn't dance but sure as hell could sing. And he will always be our Zayn. He's always a part of this rollercoaster, it hasn't stopped yet. There's four arrows on Liam's arm for a reason.

I know you're hurting, and I know you're in pain. But you have to remember why he left. And now, I'm aware of all the conspiracies and theories as to why Zayn left the band so suddenly. But, I wish to believe one very simple explanation. Zayn left to find his happy.

We can never know what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe he was hurting inside and maybe he wasn't happy anymore. So I think, I believe, he's just gone to find his happy. And I'm proud and in admiration of him putting his own mental health, happiness and wellbeing first, above all else. It takes courage and guts.

And I will continue to love Zayn Malik. I will continue to support him no matter what he does. I will always stay with One Direction, even if they all slowly leave until it's just Niall singing with four cutouts, I'll be there in the front row cheering him on. And I truly hope you will too.

This is far from over. This is not the end of the rollercoaster. We've had our hearts broken and we've experienced hurt beyond explanation, but one thing is for certain in these uncertain times...

Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson still love us with all their hearts and will continue to do so until their hearts can't love anymore.

So stay strong beautiful human who's reading this. Keep your chin up in these sad times. And promise yourself right now, when you're feeling like letting go, when you're too sad to go on, I want you to remember those five men who are utterly besotted with you.

You're so beautiful, and I thin Zayn would want you all to think so.

Sorry for this, I hope I didn't offend or anything. I just want you all to know, it may be shady and some things don't add up right now but none of that matters. He's still our Zayn, and we're still his girls, yeah?x

-C.X ♥