Part 56: Burning Reasolve (3/4)

Start from the beginning

"COME ON COME ON THINK!" Lefty thought vigorously. He had to protect Mr. Haganezuka, Mr. Kanamori, and Kotetsu. He had to protect the sun blade!

Lefty felt his blood begin rushing. Blood seemed to be coming from nowhere. His veins started to bulge and swell with pressure. Where was this blood coming from?

It was his stomach.

For one thousand years straight. Akai Suisei drank his own blood. That blood formed an ocean inside of Lefty's stomach. And right now, that ocean of blood was being released.

Lefty felt the pressure build. He felt every vessel, every possible canal for the blood to travel expand. The pressure rose and rose and rose and-

POP!!!

Lefty quite literally popped. Making a scarlet cloud envelop the bubble he was trapped in.

"Huh?" Gyokko turned around to look at the bubble. "What was that loud noise?" Gyokko wondered.

At that very moment, the bloody bubble lit up, and only a bright flash was visible.

BOOM!!!!

The blood that filled the bubble had been ignited and Lefty had been freed.

"Huh?" Gyokko turned around and stared at the glowing red figure. Lefty let out a long, heated his of an exhale and opened his eyes.

His body had accumulated so much blood that his skin had turned red. His body emitted a fast, constant drumming boom. His heartbeat was deafeningly loud. His eyes were beyond bloodshot, having turned completely black, excluding blood-red pupils. Blood slithered and squirmed at his exposed wounds, but they never ventured far from it. A constant red mist poured from his body. His blood was being vaporized.

"Breath of The Cosmos...."

...

...

...

"No..."

"This isn't a breathing style..."

"This is a blood demon art."

"Okay now."

"Blood Demon Art:"

Lefty looked up at Gyokko and smiled a bloodthirsty smile.

"RED ASURA!!!"

"What!?!?!" Gyokko froze in terror.

"What-"

"WHAT IS THIS!?!?!" Gyokko began to tremble in the face of this true demon

-----------