Part 45: A New Makeover

Righty and Lefty sat in a dressing room in the Estate. A kakushi with glasses was taking their measuremeants. He made sure to measure the size and dimensions of their bodies to a tee.

"Are you sure you need to be this thourough?" Lefty asked as the kakushi darted around the two of them.

"I already took your measurements while you were both comatose after your latest mission." The Kakushi said.

"Wait wha-"

"I am just making sure that your measurements match the clothes I made for you!" He cut Lefty off.

After two more minutes of this, the kakushi ran off into another room. He turned and ran to an adjacent room. He came back in with a couple assistants, who were holding their folded clothing.

"Please try them on, they're only demons, so you can give us your feedback." The 'fashion' kakushi explained.

They both took off their old clothes and went to put on the new ones.

"Mine's... the same." Righty commented. Quite literally there was no change whatsoever. It was just a classic slayer uniform with the sleeves ripped off.

"Mine's... wierd..." Lefty muttered. His uniform had been changed into a sleeveless crop top that barely covered his chest. Leaving his abs and most of his back exposed. They also gave him short shorts.

"Well, we felt that there wasn't a need to make any major changes to Pinky's-"

"HEY!"

"-clothing." The glasses Kakushi ignored Righty. "We took some off of your clothing to suit your demon art, Lefty." Glasses explained.

"How does making me look like a Male prostitute help my demon art!!!" Lefty waved his arms in an overexagerated way.

"Well. With more skin exposed, you have a higher chance of getting cut, so you'll use more blood, right?" Glasses kakushi shrugged.

"...You guys just wanted to stare at my muscles, didn't you?" Lefty growled.

One of the glasses kakushi's assistants, a female kakushi, looked away and chuckled.

----------

"How do you like it?" The glasses kakushi had given them time to move around in it. He had them do pushups and run in place to see how the clothes reacted to motion.

"I guess it's nice." They both said.

"Splendid!" He clasped his hands together. "Now, we-"

"One problem." They said together.

"Eh?" Glasses stopped, confused.

"We can both shrink and grow at will." Lefty said.

"So these clothes will be useless when we have to change our sizes." Righty finished Lefty' sentence.

"Oh..." the glasses kakushi paused.

"I got it" Lefty cut in.

"You do?" Glasses asked.

"Yup." Lefty nodded and took off his crop top.

"What are you-"

Lefty grunted and flexed his upper body, immediately, a layer of skin grew into the shape of the crop top he just took off.

"That's nasty..." Righty muttered.

"With this we can keep your designs and change sizes at will." Lefty said.

"Oh... well that saves us a lot of time actually." Glasses muttered.

"You can go now." Lefty turned around and reached for his shorts.

"Very well." Glasses bowed and went to leave with his assistants.

"Wait." Lefty uttered. Making them stop. "Thanks. Thanks a lot." Lefty looked back and  smiled brightly.

Glasses was flattered and his female assistants blushed behind their facial covering. They nodded and left.

"What was that?" Righty asked.

"What was what?" Lefty turned back to face him.

"That! That thing you did!" Righty yelled.

"The smile?"

"The smile!"

"What about it?"

"I'm supposed to be the cute one!" Righty said, angry.

"Shut up! I can be cute whenever I want to!" Lefty barked back.

----------

They had finished growing their new set of clothes (gross). They stood in front of a mirror. Striking silky poses.

"I think people will be able to tell us apart now. With the new clothes and all." Righty said.

"Our haircuts look stupid." Lefty growled.

"EH!? NO THEY AREN'T!!!" Righty argued.

"I'm changing it. You should too." Lefty said and grew his hair out on command. He stopped it when it reached his neck. He bit into his thumbs and let the blood flow onto his hands. He used the blood as a hair gel and slicked his hair back.

"Dude that's super edgy." Righty said with a chuckle.

"Shut up and make your new haircut." Lefty growled and walked off into the hall.

"Okay." Righty said and grunted, making his hair grow longer by an inch or two.

"That's it?" Lefty leaned back into the room and asked.

"Yup." Righty turned and left with his brother.

----------

They walked together in the hall. Bot to anywhere in particular. They just walked together.

"Imma go check on Tanjiro." Righty said and went walked off.

"Alright, see you later." Lefty waved his brother goodbye. He watched his brother disappear into another room and continued walking. He walked outside of the estate and decided to go for a walk. He would take his time to rest a bit. It wasn't common to get some peace and quiet in the demon slayer corp. So he would use this time to the-

"Hey." Lefty headed a small voice behind him.

"Eh?" Lefty turned around to see the three butterfly sisters.

"You look stupid." Naho pointed at him. She was always the one to start the teasing.

"Well, I don't care what-"

"Stupid! Stupid!" The three girls  pointed at him and chanted.

"Hey! Stop-"

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" They continued chanting.

By now, a vein bulged on Lefty's forehead.

"Oh, I know what do do." Lefty thought and smiled.

While the girls chanted stupid with their eyes closed, he slowly spreaded his arms and flexed his muscles. He grew to seven feet and made veins bulge on his forehead and all over his arms and legs. He finally cracked a vicious smile and elongated their fangs. When The girls opened their eyes again, they all gasped and stepped back out of fear.

With the three finally frozen in fear, he raised he brought his foot forward and stomped hard on the ground making the ground shake. By now, they were trembling. Lefty smiled wider and took in a deep breath.

"WRYYYYYYY!!!!!" He looked up and roared into the sky. The three girls screamed in terror and began running back to the estate. He chased them arms extended, utterly loving their screams of terror. The girls sharply turned around a corner, and he went to follow.

He turned the corner to be met with Righty, who the three had hidden behind.

"Lefty. Don't scare the girls."

----------

And with that, we have come full circle and seen how Lefty and Righty came together.