Part 40: The Siblings (3/3)

"I'm in your debt!!!" Tengen shouted as he swung his knife at Gyutaro's neck. At the same time, Tanjiro had gotten up and swung his sword at the other side of Gyutaro's neck.

"We gotta move, dammit!"

Akai had collapsed on the ground after overworking his body. He bit his arm blades and reshaped them into normal arms. He stopped to catch his breath.

Gyutaro caught both Tengen's and Tanjiro's blades with his sickles.

"There's no way in hell you're killin' me, man." Gyutaro cracked a sly smile.

Tengen growled and shoved his second knife at the back of gyutaro's neck. Just before contact, Gyutaro spun his head a hundred and eighty degrees and bit down on the blade.

"MOOOOOVE!!!"

Akai desperetely scrambled to get up and grabbed a blood cup from his belt. He took quick gulps and threw it away. Akai tried to help, but Daki had once again brought her sashes to hold him back.

"Kamado! Move!" Tengen shouted as Gyutaro unleashed his splattersickles in his 'round slashes of death'. Tanjiro barely got away as Tengen jumped off the roof and down bellow. Taking Gyutaro, who was still firmly biting his blade, down with him.

"Tengen!!!" Tanjiro shouted and went to help the Sound Pillar.

"Watch out!" Hinatsuru grabbed Tanjiro and pulled him out of the way of Daki's sash. The sister demon had regenerated all of her sashes.

"Inosuke! Zenitsu!" Tanjiro yelled when he saw both of them fighting Daki's sashes, their bodies covered in lacerations.

"There was a change of plans! Maggot girl is too annoying, we gotta kill her and leave mantis boy to the old guy!" Inosuke barked.

"She's weaker than sickle man, so we should get her first. Can you move, Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked.

"I can! But Uzui's been poisoned! We have to finish this quickly!" Tanjiro Responded.

"Don't worry about me, I'm going tk hide! Go get em!" Hinatsuru turned dashed away from the battle.

"Where's Akai?" Inosuke asked.

"Here!" Akai jumped up onto the roof with them, one hand in his mouth. "I just made my hands normal. Now I gotta make a knife arm again." Akai growled and turned his right arm into a blade, keeping his left normal.

Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Akai advanced towards the building Daki was on. Cutting through sashes in their way.

"Your movements are getting duller! Which one should I crush first?" Daki said with a cackle.

"This demon's neck is too soft to cut, so we either have to hit it at the right speed, or cut from multiple angles!" Tanjiro shouted to everyone.

After a few seconds of slashing and thinking, Inosuke spoke:

"If we take the multi-directional option, then leave it to my dual wielding prowess!" Inosuke shouted. "The four of us can beat her!" Inosuke yelled and gripped his swords tighter.

The four of them closed in on Daki, who got more violent and frantic the closer they were.

"DAKI!!!" Akai tore through a sash and flew straight at her.

"Dumbass!" Daki took advantage of his wide open chest and impaled him with a sash, making him vomit blood.

Yet he still smiled.

"What are you smiling for!?" She shouted.

"Behind you!" Akai laughed. Daki whipped around to see Inosuke charging at her uncontested. Zenitsu has already cleared his path.