CLOSED! Halloween Event Voting

THIS IS CLOSED NOW.
IT'S CLOSED DON'T ADD ANYTHING
Hello readers!

As an apology for being so slow with my writing, I have decided to set up a special part that will be decided on by all of you. Here's how this works:

You are all going to chose from a list of story ideas I will present in a bit. If enough people choose one, or I happen to really like one request, then I will make a part around it. Voting ends on thursday and expect the part on Halloween if not a little bit after.

Story options to choose from:

Character x Character oneshot:
Self explanatory. Pick a character, pick another one and I make a lovey dovey oneshot.

Character x (Y/N):
You pick a character to have a lovey dovey moment with your self insert/OC.

Character x Character Lemon:
Same as the oneshot except I add a sex scene :)

Character x (Y/N) lemon:
You x your favourite character + I add a sex scene.

Character vs Character:
You get to see a fight between two characters. If you want, you can include a character from a different show or anime

Halloween in the Corp:
A fun episode that includes the experience of everyone in the corp during Halloween.

Ghost of Halloween Past:
It's a play on the 'Ghost of Christmas past' Get a Peak into Righty/Lefty/Akai's past.

Ghost of Halloween Future:
It's a play on the 'Ghost of Christmas future' Where you get to take a never before seen sneak peak into the future of the story!!!

For the Romance fics, I'd like you all to keep it hetero. But if enough people request it I'll do it. Just write what you want in the comments. If you come up with other Ideas, then I'll see what I can do. Please don't argue in the comments tho I did this for fun.

See you on Halloween!!! (or maybe a bit after IDK...)

REMINDER: voting ends on Thursday.