Valentines Day

Author's Note: This is a little fun bit that isn't really part of the story.

----------

It was Valentine's Day. The day when people of every age and background go out to show affection to someone that they care about. Many use this day to celebrate a long and loving relationship. Others use this day to start a relationship. Whatever it may be, at the end of the day, there will always be love. Unless you get rejected, then you are left to cry and eat the chocolates that you bought for the person you asked by yourself. The pressure and need to find a valentine on this day led to some interesting events in the Slayer Corp's headquarters.

----------

1, Giyu and Shinobu

Shinobu sat in her room making and mixing poisons. She didn't really enjoy Valentine's Day. What was the point? The slayers had jobs to do, so there was no time for love. But still... deep, deep down. She hoped she'd at least get to see Tomioka.

"Kocho." Shinobu heard a knock at her door.

"Speak of the devil..." Shinobu clenched her jaw and went to answer the door. She really hoped Tomioka was just here for business, and not anything stupid.

...

...

That was a lie to herself. She wanted Tomioka to be here for something stupid. She wanted him to do something stupid. She wanted to do something stupid with him.

Shinobu wanted Tomioka.

"Good morning, Tomioka-san!" Shinobu violently tore those naughty thoughts from her head and opened the door.

"Good morning Kocho. I came to talk with you. I also brought you lunch. Can I come in?" Tomioka said in his usual monotone. But his voice increased by one notch of happiness when he told her about the lunch he made for her.

"Tell him you're busy" Shinobu told herself. "Tell him to go away. Tell him no one likes him!" Shinobu thought frantically.

"Kocho?" Tomioka paused, she hadn't answered his request for nearly ten seconds now.

"Do it! DO IT!!!" Shinobu frantically thought.

"Come in Tomioka-san!"

"WHYYYYYYYY!?!?!?" Shinobu internally screamed. She let Tomioka follow her into her room while she held that ever so cute and ever so fake smile. Giyu made sure to close the door behind him. 

After about two minutes, Shinobu had set up a table and carpet for them to sit together at. They both sat down and Tomioka got two trays of rice and fish out. He also took out a tea kettle and cups and poured her and himself tea.

"So, Tomioka-san, what is it you wish to talk about?" Shinobu asked him cheerfully.

"Shoot, I didn't think I'd make it this far. What do I say?" Giyu thought. "Well, I came to talk to you about your poisons." Tomioka began.

"Hm?" Shinobu tilted her head as she munched on dome rice.

"I was wondering if I could apply some of your poison to my arsenal. Such as in a throwing knife or a dagger perhaps." Tomioka came up with a pretty solid lie.

"Well, Tomioka-san." Shinobu swallowed her rice. "That would be too hard. Having those knives custom made with venom cartridges and me having to make more poison would be too costly and time-consuming." She explained.

"Oh, well... well..." Tomioka didn't expect that. It seemed he'd just embarrassed himself. He would leave and he'd miss his chance. "Well..." The world froze and Tomioka felt his determination flare. "I lied. That wasn't the reason I came to see you." Tomioka reached into a pocket under his half-and-half haori and pulled out a black box. It was the perfect shape to be holding a ring.

"Tomioka-san!?" Shinobu shot up with wide eyes, realizing what could be in that box. Her cheeks flared with red and she began to walk backward.

"No, it's not that!" Tomioka panicked for a moment. He got up and walked towards her as she backed away.

"Tomioka-san, you know we can't do this!" Shinobu backed away.

"Wait wait! It's just a gift." Tomioka opened the tiny box and showed it to her. She saw a beautiful necklace with a small glass water droplet for the centerpiece. Shinobu's eyes widened when she saw it, and she took a step towards him. She took the necklace out of the box and held it, studying its design.

"When did you get this...?" Shinobu whispered.

"I bought it on our first mission with Akai. I bought it for you in the town, but I never got the chance to give it to you." Tomioka explained.

Shinobu stared at the necklace before laughing cutely. She walked past him and placed the necklace on the table.

"Geez, Tomioka-san. You scared me." Shinobu put her hand on her chest. "I appreciate it, but did you only get this for me so I'd like you?" She teased. Tomioka held his cold expression and slowly walked towards Shinobu.

"Actually..." Tomioka said quietly.

"Tomioka-san?" Shinobu asked as he got closer.

"The reason I got this for you is that..." Tomioka walked towards her as she backed away.

"T-Tomioka-san?" Shinobu asked with a small hint of fear as he got closer. She backed all the way up until her back touched the wall. "T-Tomioka-San!" She managed to get out before Giyu hooked his hand under her chin and tilted her gaze up so she was staring into his eyes.

"It's because I like you." Giyu said to her face.

She should kick him in the nuts. She should shove him away. She should slap him and tell him he's an idiot.

...

...

...

No, she shouldn't.

Shinobu gripped the collar of his uniform and pulled him down into a kiss. Giyu returned the kiss and pressed her against the wall. They wondered how far they would be able to take this, but they continued anyway. Shinobu let out a moan as Giyu began kissing her neck. They unbuttoned each other's uniforms and threw themselves onto the carpet.

I think you can already see where this is going ;)

----------

2, Obanai and Mitsuri

Obanai stood in front of Mitsuri with wide eyes and beads of sweat dripping from his face.

"M-M-Mits-suri." Obanai stuttered.

"Yes Obanai?" Mitsuri stood in her doorway.

"W-W-Would y-y-you l-like to be m-my v-valentine?" Obanai choked.

"..." Mitsuri paused.

Obanai: ._.

"Oh Obanai, you're jokes are always hilarious! This is why you're like a brother to me!" Mitsuri laughs.

Obanai: *dies inside*

Mitsuri stared at his expression before bursting into laughter. She walked to him and pulled him into a big hug.

"I was kidding, you dummy! Of course I'll be your valentine!" Mitsuri said while 'unintentionally' shoving Obanai's face into her breasts. The color returned to his face and he turned as red as a cherry.

----------

3, Aoi and Akai

Akai and Aoi sat on a bench outside of the estate. They stared at the butterflies as they flew from flower to flower on their quest for food. Aoi raised her hand and Akai held it. They laced their fingers together and gripped each other with mad love. Aoi yawned and leaned on Akai. It was boring. But boring was okay.

----------

4, Akai and Carpet Beater

"Release our sister, foul demon!" Naho flew out of a bush with her carpet beater.

Whack!!!!

"Ow!!!"

"Naho? Naho what why did you- WAIT STOP!!!"

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK!!!

*screaming*