Part 50.5: The Girl in The Hot spring (14+?)

A/N: This part will contain sexual vocabulary and sexual elements. If you don't like that, then avoif reading read this chapter. But I have a feeling this is exaclty what you wanted deep inside.

----------

Lefty trotted down the trail to the hot springs. He was sure no kakushi were following him, but he sniffed the air periodically to confirm it. He assumed that no one was there. It was the late afternoon after all.

He noticed a thin mist start to roll in. He was near the hot spring. The mist got thicker and thicker as he walked, but it wasn't thick to the point you couldn't see anything. Lefty paused when he heard a woman humming. Someone was taking a bath in the afternoon. Who the hell does that? He was sure they wouldn't mind him joining them. This was an all genders hot spring, after all.

He passed by some large boulders and entered the hot spring area, where the singular pool sat. Its steam completely enveloped the girl inside the water. The girl hummed a song happily as she frolicked in the water, sending out dropplets of water and blankets of mist all over the pool. His eyes were locked on her instantly. His eyes were locked on the long pink braids that ended in lime green tips. His eyes were locked on the perfect femenine curves that could only belong to a godess. His eyes were locked on Mitsuri Kanroji.

Too distracted to notice, he misstepped and kicked a small rock in the trail.

"Eh? Who's there?" Mitsuri stopped and turned to the noise. Like a ninja, Lefty ducked behind a rock. "Is-is someone here?" Mitsuri asked to no one in particular. "I'm just making sure... I heard something." She broadcasted her voice so anyone around the pool could here her. "Last time, is anyone here?"

"...N-no. No one's here." Lefty responded, still behind the rock.

"Oh! Okay!" Mitsuri smiled and sat back down in the water.

"Holy fuck that worked." Lefty sighed.

"Wait a minute! Who's out there!?" Mitsuri realized what had happened and shot back up.

"It's me. Hi, Ms. Kanroji." Lefty decided to face the music and stood up from the rock. He gave a timid waved and looked away with shame.

"Oh hi Lefty! You scared me for a second!" Mitsuri was at ease knowing it was just him. "Why were you hiding?" She asked, a warm smile still held on her face.

"Well, I didn't want to scare you, and I didn't want you to see me as a pdrvert..." Lefty sighed and scratched the back of his head.

"It's fine. Come in, come in!" She beckoned for him to join her. She didn't care for whatever reason.

"O-Oh, okay." Lefty slowly stepped into the steaming water.

"You're keeping your clothes on?" She asked.

"Well, these clothes are unique." Lefty didn't want to tell her that he was wearing his own skin, that would be ackward.

"So, how has life here been treating you?" She asked.

"Oh- well-" He turned to her to engage in conversation, but his eyes lingered and he caught himself looking at her body. Her skin was pale and perfectly pristine. As beautiful as polished porcelain. Given her job as a demon slayer hashira, that unstainted skin was a testiment to her power, as well as a conveyor of her true beauty. Hanging on her chest were two voluptuous breasts. They bounced at even the slightest movement. The constant movement of her breasts elicited an almost predatory attraction. Like a cat watching sparrows frolick in a tree, he couldn't take his eyes off of them.

"Lefty? Are you okay?" Mitsuri asked. He had been staring like a deer caught in headlights for twenty seconds.

"A-Wha-Wha-Wha-What?" Lefty brought himself back to the real world, finally snapping his gaze up to look her in the eye. "Oh yea- well..." Lefty looked up into the sky so he wouldn't let his eyes wander. "Life's been teating me pretty well." Lefty decided. "Not much bad things have been going on, and I quite like it here..." Lefty's answer was vague.

"Oh! I've been enjoying it here too!" Mitsuri's answer was also vague, but she didn't seem to notice. She stopped to yawn and stretch her arms. "Hey, can you do me a favor?" Mitsuri turned to him.

"Ye?" Lefty looked down from the sky and made eye contact with her, refusing to do anything otherwise.

"Can you give me a massage? I've got some annoying stiffness in my shoulders."

----------

Lefty had waded over and positioned himself behind her. Mitsuri sat down in the water while he sat on rocky edge. He grasped her shoulders firmly and went to work. To start off, he shrunk his nails so she wouldn't experience any discomfort. He then began to squeeze the tense muscles in her shoulders, rolling and pinching to alleviate pressure.

"Mm! You're really good at this!" Mitsuri shuddered.

"I used to do this all the time with my dad. Since he was a wood chopper, he always had sore shoulders." Lefty said. Lefty noticed how hard and conpact her muscles were. She was much stronger than she appeared to be. He made sure to go as hard as he could, pressing down on her shoulders.

"Mmm~!" Mitsuri held in her pleasure and squirmed under her hands.

Lefty's breath hitched every time he heard he make those noises. The color red slowly crept into his cheek.

But as he massaged her skin, he felt something that caught him off guard. He felt many small scars that he hadn't noticed. Looking closer he saw she was covered in scars, just abrely noticeable in her skin. She was the victim of many cruel battles, but her body was so strong the scars were either stretched across her skin to the point of nonextistance, or blended in with her natural skin color. Those scars reminded him of her job, reminded him of his job. They were demon slayers. He didn't have time for a woman. He only had time to kill demons. Most of what was happening right now was him being a pervert. At that very moment, he decided he'd drop the dirty thoughts and focus on the mission: Killing Muzan. And at that very moment, the part of his brain that controlled the horny died.

"Is that good, Ms. Kanroji?" Lefty asked, smiling.

"Yes, that's fine. ThankS, Lefty!" Mitsuri commended him for his handy work.

Lefty waded back to the other side of the pool and sat down. He sighed and looked her in the eye.

"So, how have you been passing time in the Swordsmith Village?" Lefty asked.

"I've been enjoying the food and the hospitality here. This place is really beautiful if you know where to go." Mitsuri said. "How have you all been spending your time?"

"We were actually looking for that 'secret weapon' that you told us about all morning." Lefty said and chuckled.

"What? You guys shouldn't waste your time digging in the woods because of what I said. It's probably made up." Mitsuri said, concerned.

"Yea, I kinda figured that. While looking for that weapon, we saw the Mist Pillar Muichiro Tokito and this swordsmith kid."

"Muichiro-kun's here?" Mitsuri sat up at the mention of the Mist Pillar.

"Yea. He was asking the kid for a key, but the kid wouldn't budge. Muichiro wouldn't take no for an answer and grabbed him by the collar." Lefty explained further.

"*gasp* No way! But that' so mean! Mitsuri responded to the bits of his story much like a child.

Lefty: Righty and Tanjiro tried to stop him but Righty was sliced into sashimi and Tanjiro got knocked out.

Mitsuri: What? Were they okay?

Lefty: They were fine. But the boy, whose name was Kotetsu, took us to this shack in the cliff and used his key to activate a demon slayer robot.

Mitsuri: Really!?

Lefty: And then Muichiro started fighting it!

"No way!"

There, they continued to chat and tell eachother stories for a couple of hours. No funny business. Just a chat between the good demon and the girl in the hot spring.

---------

YOU UTTER FOOL.
YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A LEMON, BUT IT WAS I, PLATONIC FRIENDSHIP!!!"

But seriously, I just wrote this one to flesh out the characters. If you were looking for lemon, you will have to wait a long, loooooooooooong time for it.