Part 43: Self Improvement

Righty and Lefty took the long walk to Gyomei's home. His home was placed in a secluded area of the woods. It was a noticeable distance from the main slayer corp headquarters. With their demon hearing, they could just barely hear the sound of a distant waterfall. They both walked to the front door and went to knock.

"Hello, Mr. Gyomei?" Righty asked. "Mr. Gyoume-" They were cut off when the door flew open. Himejima the rock pillar greeted then at the door. He had his hands in a praying position with two strings of beads holding them together.

"Hello." He greeted. The blind pillar towered over them, making them take a amall step?  back.

"H-hello Mr. Himejima." They said in unison.

"Was he always this huge!?" Righty thought as sweat dripped down his forehead.

"How did he get the beads around his hands if he just opened the door?" Lefty raised an eyebrow.

"Come in." Gyomei stepped inside and the two demons entered. The house reeked of scented candles. Seeing as they were everywhere. On all manners of tables and shelves, Gyomei placed them wherever he could.

He sat in the center of the room. Lefty and Righty joined him on the ground.

"We're-"

"Oyakata-san sent me a crow in advance. I know what I must do." Gyoumei cut them off. "Before we begin this training of yours, I have one question for you two." Gyomei said.

"Okey." Lefty said. Righty nodded.

"What are your opinions about one another?"

...

...

...

...

...

"Well..." Righty started.

" 'Well' what?" Lefty turned to Righty, Offended.

"It's just..." Righty didn't want to anger his Brother.

"What!? WHAT IS IT!?" Lefty yelled.

"You're an overconfident bully." Righty admitted.

"I AM NOT!!!" Lefty argued. "You're a self richeous ASSHOLE!!! You beat the crap out of me for having a different opinion on demons!!!"

"YOU TORTURED THEM!!!"

"THEY KILLED HUNDREDS!!!"

"That's enough." Gyomei raised his voice ever so slightly. "I've decided how I will train you two."

Leftykai and Rightykai sat up straight. Ready to hear what Gyomei had to say.

"Run."

...

...

...

"Eh?" Lefty went, confused.

"Run." Gyomei said and reached behind him.

"Where?" Righty asked.

"To the waterfall." Gyomei pulled out his weapon. It was a spiked wrecking ball conected to an axe blade by an increadibly long chain.

"When...?" The demon twins took a step back at the sight of Gyomei's

"Now." The veins on Himejima's forehead and arms began to bulge as he started to swing the spiked ball in a circular motion. The sound the giant ball tearing through the air made made them shudder.

"Oh fuck this!" Lefty turned around and sprinted out the door.

"Oh jeez-" Righty did the same and followed.