Akai Suisei: Full Bio

Here they are finally, in their full glory (courtesy of my drawing tablet)

Bottom of the image: Akai Suisei (before being split)

Left of the image: Akai Ai Suisei (aka Righty)

Right of the image: Akai Kirai Suisei (aka Lefty)

Top of the image: Akai Suisei (post recombination)

As you can see, Righty is showcasing the Golden Ripple, whereas Lefty is showing off Red Ashura and his demon art. Akai Suisei is showing off the combination of these techniques: The True Red Comet.

----------

Akai Ai Suisei, aka Righty: Righty is a demon with shoulder-length messy hair, large, round and pink pupils, and a pink tuft of hair on the top of his head. He is the manifestation of the right side of Akai's soul core, that being pink to symbolize love. Thus, he ends up being a much more 'loving' individual than his 'brother' or other half, Lefty. Righty is much more amiable and has a much brighter attitude than his brother, and wears a smile nearly 24/7. He is described as intimidating at first, but a very friendly individual when one gets to know him. Still, he is utterly relentless in combat, and would stop at nothing to protect the ones he loves.

Demon Art: Forging Fang: By grinding his tooth against objects, he can change them into anything he pleases. An umbrella could be a sword, a rock could be a cookie, and an apple could become a diamond. He can even heal wounds and diseases by literally willing the bodies of those he bites to morph into a healthier state.

Ability: Golden Ripple, or Hamon: The Golden Ripple is an ancient technique practiced by the Hamon tribe, a small sector having settled in mainland Japan. All living members of said clan were massacred by Muzan Kibutsuji, except a choice few. One of those being Konpeki Suisei, Akai's father. One thousand years prior, Konpeki tried to teach Hamon to Akai, but Akai's demon cells reacted differently to Hamon than expected. Fearing the consequences of these effects, Konpeki stopped training Akai in the ways of Hamon. Nearly one thousand years later, Righty came in contact with his father's axe, which still contained the tiniest traces of his father's Hamon within it. The reaction with meeting the pure energy and having it contact what little human cells Righty still had, taught his human cells how to properly channel his Hamon through his human cells and let him use it in its conventional method. As of now, Righty (and Akai Suisei, considering Righty is a part of him) has the most control over it.

The Golden Ripple is incredibly similar to breathing techniques, and may very well have been the ancestor of those arts. The premises is the same, although to perform Hamon Breathing, a specially shaped airway is required. This special shape for the airway can easily be gained with a good punch in the right spot, though multiple times may be required. Once all preparations have been completed, the user simply has to mimic total concentration breathing, concentrating on gathering power within themselves until the Hamon manifests. The Hamon itself manifests in the form of a golden, glowing, crackling energy that resembles electricity. This energy itself is related to that of the sun. In summary, it is life energy. The bane of demons.