Bonus Part: Roommates

This starts way back when Daki is torturing Akai

----------

Akai was currently being tortured by the Upper Moon Daki. The torture was so painful it could only be compared to this:

(Caution, screaming and volume warning. You might have nightmares)

Deep writhin Akai's mind, his soul was stirring. All that pain and stress was making his core shake under the pressure. A small crack in between the red and pink caused by previous trama suddenly increased in size. And with a split that big, his hate and love were now separate.

Out of the flames of Akai's soul, two separate Akai's emerged. Well emerged wouldn't be the word, becaise they flew out and faceplanted hard on the floor.

"Ow ow ow..." The one that came from Akai's right side of love winced. The only difference he had from normal Akai was that he had round, cloudy pupils and a pink tuft of hair on his head.

"Fuck..." The other Akai from the left side of hate groaned. he had small black dots for pupils and a red tuft of hair on his head.

"Hey, who the heck are you...?" The right Akai asked.

"Who're you, dipshit?" The left Akai bit back.

"Why did we split up?" Right Akai looked around.

"Beats me." Left Akai shrugged.

"I wonder what... OH NO!!!" Right Akai noticed the soul core's damage. "How did this happen!!!" Right Akai screamed.

"That bitch broke us." Left Akai pointed out into the distance, where they could hear Daki's sashes breaking Akai's bones.

"Quick! We have to combine again so our soul doesn't die!" Roght Akai said.

"No thanks."

...

...

...

"What...?" Righty stared at Lefty.

"I've been stuck with your weak ass for one thousand plus years. I think I can go solo from now on." Left Akai decided.

"We can't live without one another!!!" Right Akai screamed at Left Akai. He suddenly noticed the soul core started losing its color. Without a driving emotion, it was turning grey. "QUICK!!! WE HAVE TO COMBINE!!!" Right Akai screamed and ran to Left Akai.

"I'll just take solo control!" Left Akai dodged Right Akai and flew into the soul core, turning it completely red.

----------

"Hello? Red Comet?" Daki asked Akai's lifeless corpse. The lack of a main driver meant that his mind was am empty husk. "Hello?" Daki crinched a few more of hos bones.

"When this is all over, I'm going to kill you..." Akai suddenly muttered. His voice was gruff and venemous.

----------

"GET. OUT." Right Akai pulled out Left Akai and went inside the sould core, turning it completely pink.

----------

"With kindness!" Akai's voice changed to a happy one and he smiled.

"What...?" Daki muttered.

----------

Left Akai growled and pulled Right Akai out from the soul core. The two began rolling around the floor while hitting eatchother.

"I get the controls!!! You're too unstable!!!" Right Akai yelled.

"I get control!!! You're too WEAK!!!"  Left Akai punched Right Akai in the jaw.

"Damn you!!!" Right Akai grabbed left Akai and slammed him on the floor. It was so powerful that the soul itself shook.

"I think you broke something." Left Akai muttered as the soul core started shaking.

----------

"Hehehehehehehe..." Akai began chuckling.

"What the..." Daki stared at him.

"Hahahahaha..." Akai began laughing quietly in response to the pain.

"Really think it's funny?" Daki said and broke his arm.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"I guess you do think it's funny..."

---------

"What did you do!?"

"What did I do!? You slammed me on the floor!!!" Lefty yelled.

"Help me fix this!!!"

And so Right Akai and Left Akai spent three hours trying to fix the problem. All while Akai on the outside laughed uncontrollably as Daki shredded him to pieces.

"Finally!" Right Akai cried as he hit the right part of Akai's soul to make him stop lauging.

"Now what?" Lefty Akai asked.

"We have to decide who's going in. But I got a solution." Right Akai raised a finger.

"What would that be?" Left Akai asked.

"We'll just take turns."

"That sounds fucking stupid."

...

...

...

"But I like it."

"Then it's a deal." Right Akai extended his hand for a handshake. Lefty stared at it for a moment, then shook it.

"It's a deal." Left Akai smirked.

"Look at this dummy, he's the one who got us into so much trouble. The second I get the chance i'll get rid of him." Right Akai thought.

"What a dumbass. What he doesn't realize is that the second I get the upper hand, he's gone. He's been weighing me down for too long!" Left Akai seethed behind a smile.

And with that temporary truce, we get the present Akai.

The one that's facing Daki's brother.