Part 87.5: Squeaky Clean

A/n:

Well

Well...

That didn't take long.

I am a man of my word.

So uh... NSFW, if you don't wanna see it skip it yadda yadda yadda.

...

...

...

...

Ugh.

----------

Ume sighed and turned on the stool, facing the front of her body toward Lefty.

"So?" Ume asked. Arms crossed and an eyebrow raised inquisitively.

Lefty took a glance at her, before rubbing the sponge between his hands and getting to work. 

Ume felt an odd discomfort at his lack of reaction.

Lefty started by cleaning her neck, rubbing the sponge delicately across the natural crease in her skin. Ume was surprised at his delicate work, only knowing the brutal and quick motions he had used when disarming his scarred 'ally'. 

"So, you and Gyutaro were close?" Lefty of course knew the answer, but he wanted to start a conversation to distract himself. 

"Well, of course. Our bond was all we had in that shithole..." Ume muttered. She froze when he moved on to her collarbone, the sudden contact with that sensitive area caused her to shudder, letting out a trembling exhale. She saw Lefty's eye twitch and felt his finger tremble. But it lasted for a fraction of a second before he returned back to his mellow state. "You don't-hhhgh... have something similar with your brother?" Ume asked, her breath hitching for a moment when his finger brushed against he collarbone.

"We... We uh... Didn't start out friends. Basically born hating eachother." Lefty bent the truth of him and Righty's story.

"And why is that?" Ume asked.

"It was because of what I did to you..."

"We always disagreed on things. But lately, we've... reconnected." Lefty said. He dared not say what he was thinking. The guilt that had made its home in his heart flared, and he felt a cold emptiness in his chest.

"Hm." Ume nodded, crossing her arms.

"Okay..." Lefty paused when he reached her chest, hands paused above her umes. Intriguingly, he noticed that they were slightly smaller than Daki's. "What happens now?" Lefty asked.

"You should know." Ume smirked.

"...Alrighty." Lefty smiled nervously and reapplied a thick coating of soap. He slowly brought the sponge-

"They're delicate, the sponge'll hurt." Ume huffed.

"You're lying." Lefty muttered, trying to avert his gaze from her chest to the best of his ability.

"Trust me, you'll see how soft they are." Ume chuckled as she finally saw some color paint Lefty's cheeks.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod..." Lefty hissed as he tossed the sponge away and inched his hands ever closer.

Ume's breath quickened and her heart rate increased as she felt the warmth from Lefty's hands near her.

"Okay, touchdown in three, two... one... and-"

"Ahn!~"

Ume moaned as Lefty's hands made contact with her chest. But she went from sudden arousal to wanting to laugh when an unintelligible choking sound came from Lefty's mouth.

Lefty's body was frozen in shock. A statue composed entirely from the hardest of iron would not be able to match his stiffness.

"S-sorry..." Ume covered her cheeks with her hand, hiding their color from Lefty. She wondered if Lefty had even heard her.

"I-Shud-b-be-" Lefty tried to stutter out.

"You know your hands are still glued to my tits, right?" Ume cut in bluntly. Lefty looked at his hands as his face lit up into a look of embarrassment and surprise. But before he could tear them away, Ume brought her hands up and held his hands where they were.

"Don't run away now. You're doing exactly what you need to do." Ume said. "Go on..." Ume smiled dirtily.

"What has this life come to..." Lefty thought, wondering what his dad would think of him now.

"Okay... Doing the thing now." Lefty gathered all the courage he had. More courage than when he faced Akaza on the mountain. He flexed every muscle in his arm, before relaxing them, and finally moving.

He wiggled his fingers the slightest bit against her plump flesh, earning a shuddering exhale from Ume. Dear god, she was right. They were the softest things he had ever felt. He had felt breasts before (sorry, Kanao), but these were almost otherworldly. Indescribable. Perfectly round and plump, unimaginably soft and smooth while remaining firm enough to squeeze.

"Ah!~"

"Shit! Sorry!' Lefty apologized profusely.

"That... Wasn't pain..." Ume whispered, covering the majority of the lower half of her face with a hand.

This counts the third time this girl has made him want to die.

He caught his breath and began to run his hands over Ume's breasts, fingers trembling as Ume closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Are-Are you just using me to get off!?" Lefty huffed.

"Careful, it's learning.~" Ume gave him a look that I don't feel comfortable describing.

Lefty opted to ignore Ume for the rest of this... experience as he continued to work. He scrubbed in between the heavenly mounds and all around them, closing his eyes and enjoying the satisfying feeling while blocking out all of the noises Ume made.

And as soon as it began, he was done. 

"There, now was that so-" Ume was cut off when she felt a strong pair of hands hook around her ribcage. The warm digits firmly gripped her sides, digits delicately yet firmly pushed against each of her ribs Eliciting a feeling so sensual she could only muster a choking sound akin to what Lefty had done earlier.

"I'm not done." Lefty leaned in close and hissed, hot breath pushing past the already-hot steam of the bathhouse and beating against her collarbone.

Delicately, Lefty ran his hands across her sides. She was in utter bliss as she felt every one of his fingers glides down her lubricated skin. 

"You like the feeling of that friction? The feeling of your flesh being rubbed?" Lefty whispered into her ear, and Ume nodded. "Good, because I'm about to give you some more..." Ume felt the best kind of helpless as she felt his strong hand hook around her nape, and draw her face closer to his. She closed her eyes and-

KSHKSHKSHKSHKSHKSHKSHKSHKSH

"GYAH!!!" Ume screamed as Lefty grabbed the sponge and scrubbed her face violently, coughing and sputtering as soap filled her mouth.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Lefty laughed as she thrashed. He scrubbed for a bit more before he finally relented and let her go.

"I GOT SOAP IN MY MOUTH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" Ume yelled furiously as Lefty continued laughing. Ume fumed, wiping the soap from around her eyes.

"Oh my god- the look on your f-AGCK!!!" Lefty yelped as an empty bucket smashed into his head, falling to the floor as Ume broke into her own laughter. Lefty clutched the side of his head, angry, before seeing the innocent smile on her face. He decided to call it even and chuckled.

---------

You just got wholesome baited. Get some sleep.