Part 59: Everything is Okay

Status Report: The upper moons have been defeated, and the swordsmith village was evacuated. The mist pillar and love piller, along with Akai Kirai Suisei (the red one) are in bad but stable condition. Genya Shinazugawa, Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, and Akai Ai Suisei (The pink one) suffered minimal damage. All in all, everything is okay.

"You just love doing that, don't you?" Righty asked the Kakushi that was scribbling his report out on his report diary.

"Leave him be, it's his job." Aoi said softly. She was currently inspecting his body for any serious wounds.

"Aoi, I'm a demon, I can heal my entire bod up in seconds." Righty conplained.

"It's better to be safe than sorry, so stop complaining." Aoi leaned in close to him. "Also, the fact that your brother still looks like that tells me that you aren't invincible." She pointed to another bed in the room, where Lefty was sprawled out. His entire body was a raw, painful purple.

"Why isn't he healing, anyway?" Aoi asked.

"Before we all got here, Ms. Kanroji and Muichiro told me that Lefty had undergone some sort of transformation in his fight with Upper Moon five and the super strong form of Upper Moon four. He must've really overused his body." Righty said.

All in all, they were Okay.
----------

Zenitsu held his gift for Nezuko. He was shaking uncontrollably. All he had to do was enter the room and give it to her. It couldn't be that hard, right? All he had to do was walk in and give it to her. Walk in and give it to her. Yeah... Walk in and give it to her. It was easy right?

...

...

...

"Why is this so hard!?!?" Zenitsu gritted his teeth. "You've faced demons. You've faced Upper moons! You can do this!" Zenitsu muttered to himself. He started sweating profusely. His knees were weak. His arms were heavy. Thank god there wasn't vomit on his sweater already.

(Mom's spaghetti lmao)

"DO IT!!! DOOOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!" Zenitsu hardened all of his resolve and tensed up. It was now or ever. DO OR DIE!!!

"Heyyy Nezuko-chan!" Zenitsu opened the door to Nezuko's room and walked in. Nezuko was sitting up in her bed. She turned to him when he entered the room.

"M-Morning, Zenitsu!" Nezuko said with her smile.

"Her voice! It's just as beautiful as I thought It would be!" Zenitsu couldn't help but smile when he heard her. "Ahem... Nezuko-chan... I brought you a gift!" Zenitsu got straight to the point.

"Huh? a g-gift?" Nezuko's head tilted to the side, curious about what Zenitsu had gotten her.

"I bought you a bracelet!" Zenitsu pulled out a small box and opened it, revealing a small bracelet lined with beads colored yellow and pink. Amongst the beads was a special bead that looked like a tiny lightning bolt.

Nezuko took the bracelet and put it on. But her face stayed the same.

"She's not smiling. Did I do something wrong? Was the bracelet a wrong call? Was that too self-centered? Did I Mess up? Oh no I messed up I SCREWED UP IFAILEDIRUINEDITIRUINEDEVERYTHI-"

"Thank you Zenitsu!" Zenitsu's worst fears all melted away when Nezuko threw her arms around him.

"Y-y-you liked it...?" Zenitsu stuttered, beet red all over.

"I love you!-"

At that very point, Zenitsu was in utter bliss. He was on top of the world. He could die.